The King of Queens

Show Reviews (217)

Great

"ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO THE OTHER CHIPMUNKS"

By DJStephenV, Apr 03, 2014

"ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO THE OTHER CHIPMUNKS"

The best

By rogerstillstone, Oct 24, 2013

This a very good, very well scripted, very well acted and very funny CBS comedy, it still makes chuckle even today in 2013.

funny!

By TrillIsiahHall, May 03, 2013

Some of the funniest stuff I hear is from this is a site to like this comfortable amusement.

Very Good

By ehughe19, Feb 02, 2013

I think this show is really good. Even though it was a spin off of Everybody Loves Raymond, I liked Kevin James much more than Ray and think Carrie is a strong female character, even if she can get a little annoying at times. the dynamic between the two is great and they were casted perfectly.

One of the best

By cnmerlis, Jan 14, 2013

The king of queens is one of my favorite shows on . I love Kevin James and he is one of the actors. I know him for the king of queens but now he is a big movie star. I also love Patton Oswalt and Jerry Stiller

Love Kevin James and Leah Remini.

By gracielove, Nov 09, 2012

Good show. Funny.

Perfec-sheeown

By Yaspaa, Oct 16, 2012

Easily one of the best sitcoms ever. It has similarities to Everybody Loves Raymond, dealing with relationship issues and intrusive family, but without the kids. The main cast are backed up by a terrific supporting cast which really take the show over the edge. It's all Kevin James though, without whom, the show just wouldn't be the same. He's a likable, charismatic guy, which probably explains his crossover to cinema. He'll always be Doug to me though.

bowlesmdb

By bowlesmdb, Aug 19, 2012

it killed the whole show for me when the wife gained so much weight. it is the dream of every fat man to have a hot wife, he did but he got over it. the show used to be about a fat slob with a hot wife now it's about two fat slobs.

i will admit tho that the show is sort of funny and they don't center the whole show around sex they do actually have a little talent which is more than i can say for most sitcoms these days.moreless

Will leave you smiling...

By T_VFan, Apr 28, 2012

Both main characters play their roles very well. The grandpa is silly and weird, which is somehow appealing to me. I like the laidback, casual conversations they have.... it makes you wonder what it's like to live a day in their shoes. I like how random and silly the stories are. I try not to miss an episode!

Load More Reviews