Sold-Y Locks

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

Helmut Head

By SweetPeaSurry, Mar 21, 2006

I thought this episode was really hilarious, in addition, they added a new setting which really brought out the silliness of the whole situation.

I love it when Doug ends up in bed with one of the other male characters, simply because he's such a manly man, and he's very comfortable with that ... so it makes it extremely humorous.

The end of the episode really made me chuckle, with Doug wearing the wig. Poor Carrie, what a horrible haircut.

Another humorous extra storyline was that Carrie might not be her "father's" daughter, I love it when he said "Well, that was anticlimactic, i'm going to go take a nap" LOL ... that was sooo typical and still funny.

Another great and witty episode!!moreless

In order to afford a cruise, Doug convinces Carrie to cut her hair to sell to a wig maker, but regrets his idea after the deed is done.

By cabertvcom, Mar 21, 2006

This is a typical King of Queens episode. A couple funny bits, but thats about it. When it is funny, its worth it. Those times come few and far inbetween. They may be running out of material and I hate to see the show go, but if gets any less funny then I will not bother.