Vocal Discord

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

In this episode Carrie and Doug have vicious marital fights and seek help to solve them ...

By matchpoint, Nov 08, 2007

The episode is hilarious, because it displays beautifully how men and women have usually different expectations of what's important and what's not ... When Carrie asks Doug for instance to fold the laundry in the beginning of the episode, Doug is totally helpless as how to deal with her underwear (bra, thongs etc.) and finds his own solution by simply throwing it all in the closet. In the same way, Doug doesn't see the problem when he comes home with some take-out food and Carrie's food is missing...

After having one of their vicious marital fights recorded, they finally decide to seek some help and again the differences in what is considered a problem are hilarious ... Carrie is angry that Doug threw down her Ipod while Doug is angry that Carrie bought the wrong frosting ... the ways the two deal with their problems makes us laugh too... They are supposed to write down their problems and pin them to the fridge, so they can first calm down and discuss them afterwards, but it soon turns out that Carrie has lots of complains pinned to the fridge only no discussion, but a happy Doug who managed to avoid a vicious fight ... all in all a great episodemoreless

When Doug and Carrie accidentally get a transcription of one of their arguments, they decide marriage counseling might not be a bad idea. And when Arthur gets hold of it, their argument becomes entertainment for a senior citizens' group.

By Jt0323, Sep 30, 2005

Doug: I think I know my way around town. I'm a driver, you know.

Carrie: Yes, I know. I'm reminded everytime I look at your paycheck

-funny stuff

Gteat show. One of my favorite epasoides. One of the greatest shows still on. The Writers are doing a great job with it! caint wait till next week