Red Sails in the Sunset

Episode Reviews (11)

Great

Anyone - or just Michael

By Meusickfs3, Mar 19, 2013

Please explain where it is known that the FBI secretly moved her to a federal prison? i was lost when this happened, i mean i know i step away to grab some snacks in between scenes but how the heck did i miss this???????? i was dissapointed when i found out she was still in prison and thought this might have been a huge script error. (y)

Lorelei and Jane on the run.

By DexterMorgan2, Feb 28, 2013

This is the episode that lets us know where this season is heading We know that Lorelei knows who Red John is and with the help of Bret Stiles Jane get Lorelei out of prison but he needs to get her to trust him For Jane it isn't as easy as you think but it was all worth it when we find out the biggest clue about Red John which is Jane has shook hands with him and I think we have seen it happen in one of the episodes It was very interesting to see Robert Kirkland in this episode but now I think he is too obvious to be Red John because he shook hands with Jane on the episode before this and Lorelei was in prison when it happened but we will see how this clue effects the season Now we can say Jane has an advantage over Red John.moreless

who shook his hand?

By gabimondamo, Jan 30, 2013

... who we've already seen, was shaking Jane's hand and could be friends with him on other circumstances?

am i the only one who is thinking of Walter Mashburn here?? he is smart, he is bored, he loves beautiful woman, he has all the money which maybe makes it easier to work for him... and he said something on that beach to Janes about being friends...

but maybe he is only one "big hand" of Red John, maybe he himself is it... wanna bet?

and i do not get the point of Lorelai being in that prison: if the FBI secretly moved her there... but they made the deal that Jane should interview her.. why is he now no longer allowed to do that??moreless

Who is Red John!?

By elissamillerc, Jan 22, 2013

At first I thought it must be the Homeland Security guy, but I'm fairly certain he's a Red Herring. Who is Red John?!

Also, Lorelei didn't break out of prison, the FBI (or someone in the FBI) secretly moved her to a different prison and kept it all secret from the CBI. That's why Jane's been spending all this time over the last few episodes trying to get her back from the FBI - there'd be absolutely no point if Red John got her out, because she'd either be long gone or dead.moreless

Martins & Prison

By MichaelMuccil, Dec 03, 2012

To everyone who's asking about her original escape from prison, she was broken out of the state prison and out of CBI's custody and put into a federal prison.

I dont understand

By tezi777, Nov 25, 2012

I thought Martins already escaped from prison. when Jane went to visit her, they brought out some one else. in the previous episode, Jane was blaming the FBI for losing her and Jane was questioning drivers to figure out how she got out. How did she end up in prison again? Did i miss something?

Red Sails in the Sunset

By thefanof, Nov 24, 2012

We did not get a real case this week, but we did have some great scenes with Mr. Jane and Ms. Martin on the run, and that made for fun TV. This is a good role for Emmanuelle Chriqui and I hope we see more of her on The Mentalist in the future.

For the Red John haters, they probably won't like this episode though.

Best season yet?

By JaJosoft, Nov 24, 2012

Is it me, or is this, by far, the best season of The Mentalist yet? There's just so much going on:

- Lorelai's story.

- The rivalry between Lisbon and Volker.

- Robert Kirkland. (Red John ('s friend))??

- The fact that Jane has already met RJ.

I personally don't think Robert is RJ, because how could Lorelai know they shook hands if it happened while she was in prison?

why is she in jail in the first place?

By GeaninaIoanaS, Nov 21, 2012

did i skip an episode ? she was out red john got her out with the help of that rapist guard ! how did she get back in jail ?

Upset

By StacyAllen1, Nov 19, 2012

Idk I didn't get to finish it I want to see it

Load More Reviews