The Naked Brothers Band

Show Reviews (280)

Fair

THIS is the reason why Television SUCKS nowadays!

By leviwellsy, Mar 26, 2014

I was never interested in this show, and knew this was when TV was going to become CRAPPY! Ever since then, Nickelodeon did NOT learn from this!

Beggining of the end

By obamamorganljackson, Mar 15, 2014

It is just entertaining. It is not funny and has some of the lamest things I've ever seen but at least it's watchable and better than crap like Big time rush (NBB music wasn't bad)

I forgot all about them until recently I saw an episode and said to myself I should watch some more, as this was one of the shows I watched as a child. Now that I'm older I can get some "inappropiate" scenes but that's about it as comedy goes. Either way, it's not bad nor good, it's one of those shows you watch when there is nothing else on .

As a side note, this was the beggining of the end for Nickelodeon.moreless

Best Series Show Back Then

By NBBlover900, Dec 20, 2013

The Naked Brothers Band Tv Show was better than all those teens shows i'm not saying Zoey 101 is boring cause i like that too, but the other ones boring except Icarly and Zoey 101. NBB IS THE BEST BAND EVER!

Apply palm to face

By zachflakerton, May 06, 2013

I've barely got anything to mention because I've barely stuck with this show. at the age of 12 u may experience love but even though i'm only 13 I've got to say u don't know what love is.... SO STOP ACTING LIKE U DO NAKED BROTHERS BAND. if my mind caught any footage of this show it would probably be the music video 'face in the hall' ik it's not much but I can clearly tell this is uninspiring, laughably bad, and lacking knowledge. it's hard to take this crap seriously when u've got a bunch of kids in a band with an unappealing title acting like know-it-alls with love. the humor is lacking but if u dig for that tv gold u may get a chuckle. this show lead to the trend of bad live-action nick shows about famous, bratty and/or stupid teens who'll go all out to either complain or fix minor, minor flaws in their perfect lives. uhh.... byemoreless

By KierstenFrey, Oct 27, 2012

why did they end they ended on my brithday in 2009.. happy bday to me :'(

I feel as it is more of a documentary than a reality show.

By cjarvis11, Aug 03, 2012

I like documentaries more than reality shows, because reality shows are fake and they shouldn't be called reality shows if it doesn't deal with reality. It was OK to watch, when I was bored sometimes I would watch parts of it, and it really wasn't that bad, but I didn't fancy it like I fancy other shows at that time.

i miss this show

By ChyanneShephe, Jul 25, 2012

why did they take this show off i miss it i use to love wathcing it and crying about it. it really had a meaning in life. well to me. then they took it off n i was lost n i had dreams about it and the people who dont like then shut up and dont watch it .

Naked Brothers Band

By cupcakediva123, Jul 23, 2012

I don't like the show, or anything. It's not funny. And what kind of name is the Naked Brothers Band? I mean seriously isn't that innaproppriate for younger fans? I first heard about them when I was little and they were in concert, (I was watching it from TV) and I didn't really like their voices and of course not the band name. I only watched one episode of this show and that's all I need for my review, it's not good at all. Sorry for the fans, this is my opinion and I totally respect yours.moreless

rosalina

By rosalina, Jul 15, 2012

well listening to nats song about me was the best song ever and if you guys dont like the show than stop watching it

Load More Reviews