The County Fair

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

LOVED IT

By NicoleCollier1, Aug 15, 2012

i loved this episode because its hilariously funny. Nat is a good lookin girl,i loved Alex as a ghirl i wouldnt do that for a friend because of stage fright but alex did. Go alex.and Nat is really good on that bull and so was Rosalina.Why the other three boys wanted to chase a big in a dress i will never know. I really loved this one alot. Cracked me up!!!!!

I was very apprehensive when watching this episode...

By talent_knower, Aug 13, 2008

This episode pushed the boundaries of conventional children's television, but in my opinion do so successfully. I had alot of reservations heading into this episode, the band wearing dresses and what not seemed to head in places very few had trodden. Now I'm not sure what is worse, the idea, or how well it turned out, or that Alex really seemed to suit the look. I had a lot of apprehension, especially with the beauty pageant. How far were the willing to go. There are somethings the world just is not ready for and those things were cleverly avoided. Rosalina also seemed to really suit the look. The whole Natalina saga was well done, Rosalina Jealous because Nat's a girl what more could you ask for. Again though i wish that everything didn't work out, i mean why did everyone have to come out on tops... except Cooper of course who had to buy his prize.

The acting well it took on a whole new turn but one that again has worked well. The entire cast did well but there were some moments that seemed awkard, intended or not i am unsure. Alex seemed to fit in well with this persona and reminded me to a larger degree of my time in a little red dress some 15 years ago.

The editing left me with no qualms, and given the situation rendered the need for further interview style shots unnecessary

The character developments although the majority were temporary worked well, it was most certainly the best way to do so in regards to Nat and Rosalina.

The music, well when i first heard the song, this was not how i expected it to be used. But in it's own strange way it was perhaps the only song that could have fit in with the episode.

There were a number of contenders for my quote of the episode, but it is my job to narrow it done.

"Get that camera away from me. Do you think i want to add 10 pounds to this?" - Tuffey.moreless

The band in dresses? What more can you ask for?

By NbbRockGirl, Jun 24, 2008

This episode made me luagh for the whole 30 minutes! When Nat and the band dress like girls, and Rosalina dresses like a guy to hide from fans, I loved Rosalina trying to act mahco and attack those guys! Wow I'd be sacred if I were them! Anyway Nat and Rosalina were completely flirting in this episode. That was so awesome, and in the contecrt they were too. Tottaly signs that they like ecah other. I love Thomad, DAvid and Qaasim trying to get a greased pig in dresses! Alex was my favortie though. "I love good bone structure" Awesome episode.moreless

The band goes to a fair before there concert. The guys in girl dresses. And Rosalina in a generals outfit. They do this to hide from their crazed fans.

By cocogrl22, Jun 20, 2008

I really liked this episode. I liked how it didn't just focus on just Nat and Alex. But the rest of the band was really wound into this episode also. That always makes me happier about an episode. I thought it was strange how the guys were all like girls. But it was fine. Alex making a new friend as Alexa was pretty funny as he was very nice girl apparently. And he got hugged quite a few times. Which he seemed to like a lot. That was cute. The situation with Nat and Rosalina was also quite funny. How Rosalina was getting teased by the boys for being a 'sissy'. And how Nat tried to help her but ended up making it worse. That added a lot to the episode. And that the stories of both Nat and Alex's day got tied together by Harvey and Emma. This one one of my favorite episodes. I thought it was pretty funny. It seemed like a unnecessary episode, as there really wasn't much of a plot or storyline to it. But I liked it anyways. It let us get to know the characters even more, which is always good. Altogether was a great episode.moreless

the band is taking some time off but everyone recognizes them at the county fair so they must pick disguises

By Collegebound06, May 11, 2008

ok this ep was very crazy..i got interrupted for a few mins while watching it but from what i saw it was pure craziness..the guys were dressed as southern belles which was kind of funny to watch for me..alex didnt make a bad one but the other guys were not quite as convincing as him..neither was rosalina really..spoiler..i missed the bunny part but i saw the commercial so i think i got the just of it..but then i guess i missed when everyone was going on to their own activities b/c i just watched rosalina and ned at the bull riding..the dad at the musician part..alex at the beauty contest and the boys chasing a pig..very weirdmoreless