The Neighbors

Show Reviews (37)

Good
7.7

Gonna miss it. Maybe not the funniest on TV, but it was something!

By Momsternator, Jun 22, 2014

Okay. I admit it wasn't the most hilarious or imaginative show on television, but it was good, clean, witty entertainment. In times like this - when cops/investigators and so-called reality garbage rule - fun stuff like this is very hard to find on network TV. It wasn't meant to be believable, just good fun. And it was. Also, if the show hurt your tender feelings, you really (really, really) shouldn't be watching television - except for maybe Sesame Street? Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood? Hope that big bird won't scare you, though....moreless

Please allow more thought before just dropping a show.

By jstorm113, May 29, 2014

This is a very good comedy show. I found myself always looking forward to watching the next episode. I cannot say it is my top show, however, it could always be counted on to fill a space and give me a few laughs. I do think season 2 was better than season 1. This show could not have cost that much to make and should have been profitable. So sad....

I will miss The Neighbors

By ndrose, May 13, 2014

I really enjoyed this showed and always found myself laughing. It was well written and clever. but alas, it has been canceled.

Now that,s a musical

By retsim1, Mar 08, 2014

I love this show . Good clean all shows there is the odd average episode but this weeks episode was good fun .Great musical fun .And the quip at the end ,Wrong Indian .Hope it gets renewed.

Best campy sit-com since Gilligan's Island

By silverwood2, Feb 10, 2014

I love the writing in this show and the clean cut family values. It is nice to go through a whole show without blatant references to someone's genitals, recent bathroom break, last night's one night stand or which drugs they prefer for getting high. You can bet this one won't last long in the moral cesspool of Hollywood. Too bad for the wonderful actors. The decline of our civilization is becoming a freefall.

Reunite Reggie and Amber and stop the sadness on this comedy

By kmdsing, Jan 25, 2014

I really liked this, as a fun comedy with a quality cast when it first started, but now it is more sad than funny. Reggie Jackson and Amber need to get back together. If it doesn't happen in one more episode or so, then I'm a former "Neighbors" viewer, and that leaves me with only "The Middle" and "Sing Off" to watch.

Quirky and funny !

By TVwatcher218, Dec 22, 2013

I have to say this series was a very positive surprise. When I first saw the premise, I thought - oh no, another sci-fi take on alien-human interactions, another clone of 3rd rock from the sun. But after a few episodes, this series had me hooked. The writing is very good and sends a moral in every episode. And the acting is just amazing !! Each actor is very believable in his or her role. The point is - how would an alien see the normal human incidents we take for granted - some of the insights are very refreshing which we do not see in any other series. The standouts for me are the alien dad and mom, along with the creepy alien kid with the long hair.

I watch a lot of TV comedies but there are very few that actually have me laughing out loud - this is one such when there are unexpected moments that have you guffawing.

I am glad to see this was renewed for a second season - I hope it wins over its critics soon and keeps existing fans such as myself happy and laughing for longer !moreless

It's not cancelled yet?

By donald421, Nov 08, 2013

Wow! I can't believe it's still running!

Ugh! They seriously renewed this?

By emwhit2, Nov 05, 2013

I cannot stand this show. It's hard to imagine this show being renewed and so many (actually good ones)others are cancelled. I fail to understand.....

CLEVER TRUTH

By erlzette, Oct 20, 2013

BIG question is what would anyone do if they found out there neighbor is an Extra Terrestrial? This show sheds some light on unique situations which are close to plausible and real. Excellent wit and it will make even the hardest and strongest viewer twitch with a smile!

Load More Reviews