The Office

Show Reviews (609)

Superb

The Office - My Favourite Show of all time

By MrRaymondo, Jun 06, 2014

Let me be completely honest, The Office is my favorite show of all time. I don't care what anyone says, it is my favorite show ever. I've seen the series on netflix from start to finish almost 3 times now, and it is so great. Even when Michael leaves, the show is still extremely funny. The show's comedy lies in the characters, which all have actors that fit the role perfectly, I couldn't imagine dwight being anyone else, or jim, or michael, or kevin. The Finale of this show was perfect, it closed almost all the ties and just made you smile. I really wish I could rate higher then 10.moreless

Very nice show frank

By MichaelPinger, Apr 12, 2014

I feel like I am from Idaho and just making my way to Frank Zappa's funnral, I am happy to have got past Montana. I am happy to have got past the gas station so deep and happy to have finally made it there to the wake! Rest in peace Frank Zappa I am a minnesotain but I feel I have been through the jello machine to Idaho and there then and now anytime and still tomorrow in the hole and so rest in peace Frank Zappa!moreless

Very good show

By Raven77, Mar 29, 2014

I really liked watching the show. It was mostly funny and I liked most of the characters. It was dry in a few spots as the show went on but for most of its time, it managed to do a very fine job at making us laugh and getting us intrested in the plots.

Top Shows

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Every ep pretty much til Michael left (06-14)

Mr. D.

By olafweyer, Aug 02, 2013

Love this show. I just found another that just started 2012 and it has same kinda awkward humor like the office you need to check this out! :D

Mr. D (Canada 2012-) 2128016/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The Office WAS a good show...

By bipolarbunny1, Jul 25, 2013

Until Steve Carell left. I admit, he was a bit much and even pissed me off at times, but it was his show. Without him there was nothing. Will Ferrell was the worst possible choice for the show, and seeing him on there has made me loathe everything he has done since. James Spader was the best since Carell, but when they made Ed Helms (Andy) Office Manager, I knew it wouldn't be long before the show got the ax. I like him in movies, but in sit-coms, he is awful. I will not be missing The Office. I have already mourned the death of this show long ago.moreless

Great show and really nice ending.

By Pagan251, May 28, 2013

When I found out that the show was coming to an ending I got a bit upset, Is a really funny show and a lot of romance all around. Some were your average joe kind of people and others were... well they were people but it showed that they all have their backs.

But like I said I was disappointed that it was coming to an end until I saw the end. Very TOUCHING. It really did touch my feeling. When they were at the conference and the mother and father reaveld to their daughter. When Dwight found out he was the father after stopping the love his life in the of the traffic and when Pam sold the house just for her husband. Very touching.

excuse my grammar.moreless

Farewell Dunder Mifflin!

By altaleh, May 18, 2013

I can't believe its been 9 years since I started to watch this show .. and what an ending for such an amazing show.

This show been unique from everything else. It was full of laughter and good messages even if the office itself sounds boring and filled with people pissed off from their jobs, and that exactly what 80% of us feels like. and it showed that in a funny way.

The Office is just one of those shows that make you smile whenever you see it

By Wet-Monsoon, Mar 09, 2013

(Let me just say that this review is based off of Seasons 1-7; I haven't gotten around to watching the episodes after Michael left).

PLOT: Well, basically, the title. Adults working in an office for a paper company, under their boss, Michael Scott.

CHARACTRS: MICHAEL. Certainly the best character, in my opinion, bringing in almost all of the humor of "the Office". There's also Dwight, a geeky paranoid kiss-up, constantly trying to get rid of Jim, the office clown. The interactions between Dwight and Jim are usually pretty funny as well. Pam, introduced into the show as a receptionist (moving on eventually to being a salesman) is Jim's love interest. There are a lot of other unique characters working at the office, such as Angela (the uptight Christian) or Creed (an old con-man). This show provides very great character-driven humor.

ROMANCE: Mainly between Pam and Jim. They end up getting married and having a child together. There's also Erin and Andy (a little on the dull side, though) and Michael and Holly, which ends their story arc on a positive note.

One of my favorite things about "The Office" is that nothing ever stays the same. Like, there's a lot happening between seasons 4 and 5. And that's really cool to watch, because it isn't predictable.

Overall, this show is a comedy legend and it continues to impress me to this day.moreless

Glad its Over

By coffeerush122, Feb 27, 2013

Listen, I love this show. It's great but its been waining the past couple years and it needs to stop before it gets like the simpsons. I like shows that take breaks or end early before they get stale. Like louie... FX replaced it with legit (its really funny too) before letting it get old and worn out.

Load More Reviews