The Rachael Ray Show

Show Reviews (74)

Good
7.1

why do you interrupt all your guests

By DJFguitars, Nov 14, 2014

Why do you interrupt all your guests and repeat everything they say when they're trying to talk. That is so rude and annoying to watch you do this on every show. Here's a clue. Take a look at your tapes, and see what everyone is complaining about. NOT A FAN ANYMORE

wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong !

By janetrock3, Nov 12, 2014

Right,right,right,right,right,right, that is just the latest in ANNOYING,rude behavior Rachael Rays show has become honestly cannot understand why producers don't do something about it !!! You're losing viewers Everyday!! I used to be a huge . fan,since way back when she started with 30 minute meals,but, I literally can't sit through a whole episode anymore. I'll tune in to see a certain guest and I don't even know why since I KNOW I will not get to hear a word from them for her constant interrupting, screaming over them and finishing their sentences!! It is SO FRUSTRATING ! It's absolutely out of control and the fact that the network does nothing about it has me completely perplexed !! I personally know people in the double digits who've stopped watching,plus I see more and more of these forums about it, can't believe it hasn't been cancelled yet !!! I can't take it anymore,so I am officially done watching. Lately,you can even see the exasperation on some of the guests faces, how do producers NOT see this ????!!!!!!moreless

tired of guest Sonny

By happycook, Nov 11, 2014

I love Rachel Ray but when Sonny is on (which is all the time) I don't watch.

She Just Doesn't Care Anymore!

By ntuitive1, Nov 09, 2014

She obviously just doesn't care anymore. She knows the show's days are numbered and she has a guaranteed renewal so she is back to being her "real" self - annoying and rude. For a few years back in the middle of the show's history she was actually much better and was making an obvious effort not to interrupt guests, but now she just doesn't give a rat's patoot. She's made her billions now so she just doesn't care anymore.

Can You Hear Me Now????

By Madagooga, Nov 04, 2014

I also can't sit thru a whole show. She is so noisy and overtakes her guests. On top of that, the whole time Tom Bergeron was answering questions, there were loud, irritating drums beating and Rachel commenting. Tom was almost screaming to be was that me screaming. How can this not change when so people say the same thing????

Shut Her Up!!

By ChrissyPi, Oct 23, 2014

First off I created this account this morning,after watching the "poop" segement. The Dr. Who is an expert in poop for lack of a better word could not say anything with out being interrupted,why would you deprive your viewers of the important information he was giving,just so you could run your have guests if you are going to constantly over talk and interrupt them??? I never watched RR before she came to ABC,and now I know why,she is so rude and loud all the time,how insulting to her again will watch her and her rude behavior all week she has done nothing but overshadow her ABC will find a new show to follow GMA,because RR just ruins my mornings!!moreless

SHE DOESN'T STOP TALKING OVER PEOPLE!!

By velaara, Oct 23, 2014

How RUDE - I like her cooking and ideas she has, HATE the fact she has great guests on the show and talks over them!!! I want to hear what THEY have to say!!

Someone has to coach this lady! Don't producers/writers see it? Is she that spoilt and arrogant that she won't listen?? Good Grief - like one reviewer said, I have never shouted SHUT up to my tv before i started watching her.

I specifically as well signed up for this site just to voice my opinion about it as well.

/rant offmoreless

She who interrupts......

By daizygrl561, Oct 01, 2014

First let me start by saying, I liked her cooking shows, and like Rachael when she is in her element (the kitchen). However, when you put her on a show where she interviews celebrities' or does ANYTHING besides cooking it is the WORST. It is awkward, rude, annoying and certainly not cute to constantly interrupt the guests and talk about yourself, again and again and againnnn.

I signed up just to type this comment, I had to get this off my chest and wanted to share a fun game. Very simple. Just have some friends over, and drink every time Rachael Ray interrupts a guest or audience member! Its great fun! And trust me.... You all will be drunk within the first twenty minutes!moreless

Disgusted with yesterday's show

By melissatrent3, Sep 30, 2014

I really have enjoyed the show, until yesterday's. She turned her show into a strip club. Not necessary! There are kids who love to cook who watch it, how could she be so ignorant? And I agree with everyone else about her interrupting. What happened to sweet Rachael?

CHANGE THE TIMESLOT

By susanalexander315, Sep 29, 2014

So miss watching Rachel's show after Kelly and Michael. It's time already to replace THE VIEW with Rachel Ray as it appears according to reviews that no one is liking nor watching THE VIEW. THe Rachel Ray show at 1 pm is such a poor time slot. Opinions?

Load More Reviews