Fair
6.4

An ironic (almost ending) for a show that had long since been devoid of their class act humor.

By 4EverGreen, Apr 27, 2011

You know that once your favorite show airs an episode about your favorite characters getting cancelled from their show that it's all downhill from there. "Happy Days, Two Stupid Dogs, Sheep in the Big City, Slvester and Tweety Mysteries," and unfortunately, even this show have all suffered from a curse that's almost as sure-fire of a way of ending a high-profile career as is listing the director's name as being Al Smithee. I really wanted "Ren and Stimpy" to continue to be on the air, but not if it was going to continue making episodes like this. This show rightfully (though unfortunately) got it's plug pulled just one episode after this aired, and despite the best intentions of John K. and company in 2003, the magic of the first two seasons of "Ren and Stimpy" unfortunately remain to be recaptured by its once high profile creators. :(moreless

I Was A Teenage Stimpy: Stimpy enters purprty?!

Who's Stupid Now?: Ren and Stimpy swichs roles, differntly.

By Lazlo25, Apr 27, 2011

This is NOT one of the best episodes of the series. It's the WORST! Here's why:

I Was A Teenage Stimpy: If you like watching this show (secratly), DON'T WATCH THIS! It's the worst Ren and Stimpy episode I've seen in my life! One: Stimpy is a ADULT not a kid! Two: Ren was a big jerk after grounding Stimpy forever for no reason. Three: Ren never apologized! Four: Ren hitted Stimpy's cacoon because he stole Ren's magizens. Five: The episode got into my head! I need to take it out! Six: Ren should've gone through prepurty too. Seven: In the ending, Ren learns no lesson, but the grown up Stimpy leaves him an burnes in the sun! Eight: It was all stupid ol' Games fault! Not Ren's! What I did like only about the episode was NOTHING! So, I don't want to see this episode again! Also, I had it with Ren!

EPISODE GRADE: F--

Who's Stupid Now?: Terrible, stupid, and boring combind! Ren and Stimpy changed how they look to avoid cancellation and I can't bear seeing them. The ending sucks too, Stimpy acts like Ren but Ren doesn't know how to act like Stimpy, so whatever... So I won't ever ever see this episode again! For some reason, it was based on a un-made SP episode and Games had run out of ideas for an episode which happened again.

EPISODE GRADE: D+

It's episodes like this I'll ask myself why?

FINAL GRADE: Fmoreless

WOW!

By tripp207, Jul 02, 2009

The other one is okay, but the first one, WOW!

This would have been a great send-off! Ren living the remainder of his life alone and Stimpy killing himself, leading to his fate in the sun!

All to stop his life from becoming a living nightmare, his worst nightmare, which is not only a loser's life, but for (gulp!) caring for Ren the rest of his life.

And as Roy Batty said in "Blade Runner", "All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

This would have been a great finale for "Ren and Stimpy", but the characters return every time. It ended with Games Animation's shutdown. Right?

And Viva la Vida, everyone!moreless