The River

Good
7.9

BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!

By Radhikab, Mar 04, 2014

I loved this show, the mood the direction the characters the mystery.. all of it!

BRING IT BACK ALREADY!!!!

By SeanGarrett, Jan 19, 2014

This can still be a big show it's not too late!... Would love to see you ladies and gents pull your heads from your bums and at least give us another ending... 2hr finally episode tops you CAN'T leave us hanging on a limb for 2 years now! That ending was awesome if you were giving us another season but now its just a disappointment!

Cancelled after 8 episodes?! Seriously ABC?!

By Raven77, Dec 08, 2013

I really, really loved this show. It was fun to watch and I was really looking forward to seeing how it would end in a thrilling real climax. However, the studio cancelled this after 8 episodes and are not making plans for a new season or even a spin-off. I think Cancelling this show too soon was the dumbst thing ABC ever did.

BRING IT BACK!

By LAPM, Oct 16, 2013

Wish they would bring this show back!

THE RIVER SEASON 2 PLS

By szkobel, Jul 29, 2013

First I'm crazy with your show

But I was so disappointed when I found out season 2 may not be produced, Both me and my girlfriend was very happy for the series and thought it was very exciting.

we will be VERY happy if you'll consider getting season 2 started.

the river

By dannielleburr, Jun 29, 2013

I think its crap you cancelled this show!!!!... what was you thinking!!!!!... this show was everyone is into reality and cop its .. if u can't keep it on TV station. Keep it on at least hulu where we people young are updated!!!

The river- one of the best sci-fi series.

By NdiAdahada1, Feb 18, 2013

Please take it back on air. Im from Norway, and i loved it. Same goes to GCB, the Finder , the Mob doctor, Alan Gregory, Eureka. Why does all this GOOD series end??

Nice try, but NO Thank you!

By blackbetty79, Nov 26, 2012

This show was made for those of us that liked loved LOST and PARnORMAL Activity. They tried to mesh the 2 together and this hot mess of a show was created. I knew after the 3rd episode, this would get the axe.

End a series with...

By TobiasBorg, Nov 11, 2012

... such a great cliffhanger end on season 1 ?!!

WTF are you thinking ABC!!!

Could only go on for so long..

By gracielove, Nov 09, 2012

I loved this show. Good scare.

Load More Reviews