The Road Runner Show

Show Reviews (6)

Good
7.9

My #1 favorite character has to be Elmer Fudd he has to be the funniest character in the history of cartoons.

By matrix103, Sep 17, 2007

I love the storyline and the storyboard for this show I think it is superb. I love all of the characters including Elmer Fudd he's the one that kept this whole show alive in it's time because of the humor and funny things he does. Elmer Fudd had to be the safety net for the whole show like when this show was about to be pulled off the network Elmer Fudd saves the day. So this has to be one of the funniest cartoons of it's time so on a scale of 1 to 100 I rate this show 99. good day.moreless

Great!

By Ghrthfh, Aug 04, 2006

The Road Runner Show is a show about Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote chasing Road Runner. I really wish Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote would speak in the show. After that, there is a Tweety and Sylvester episode. I find the Tweety and Sylvester great. After that, there's an episode that may be about: Yosimete Sam, Speedy, Elmer or Foghorn.

Honestly, who DOESN'T like this show?

By TheOddBird, Jul 29, 2006

Road Runner is a classic. I've been watching these [and other Looney tunes] cartoons since I can remember (Same goes with my parents). They're classic, they really are. I never get bored of watching that damned Coyote chase that clever Road Runner.

I don't know about you guys, but whenever Wile E. pulls out something from 'Acme', I start laughing.

And sometimes you might think: "How many times can a guy get blown up?" Well honestly, I never cared, and still don't.

For a show that practically has no words spoken in it, it's excellent. Looney Tunes will never get old, and neither will this cartoon.moreless

Indestructo steel ball, need I say more?

By sworganson, Mar 30, 2006

Without a doubt probably the absolute best series of events that has ever happened to Wile E Coytee. Once he enters the indestructo steel ball mayhem ensues. It is my favorite roadrunner cartoon of all. I hope that they will add it to their next golden collection. Who ever put together the story board was a complete genius.

Physics teacher uses Road Runner cartoons

By hoppingbuffalo, Jul 02, 2005

When I was studying Physics in the 1970s the instructor played Road Runner cartoons looking for violations of physical laws. Even Physics conspired against the coyote.

Now that I\'m teaching I wanted to use them, however I see that it isn\'t broadcast anymore.

Would Warner Brothers consider making this part of cable in the classroom?

Jim