And Circumstance

Good
7.4

GREAT EPISODE

By cinthy_11, Jan 01, 2012

I liked the episode, I've been waiting for too long for ricky's proposal and I thought, it was cute. I didn't like henry and madison attitudes but I can't wait for it to start again.

By Canogaparkcindy, Sep 14, 2011

Fine mid-season finale of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Most of the occurences were too predictable for my liking, and I really didn't like the outcome of Ricky's proposal. Does this show really need another marriage? Or divorce for that matter? Ricky's speech was emotionally-charged and interesting, I did feel as though it dragged on for a bit too long though. My only question now is what these kids will do after high school. I predict the show's name changing pretty soon, especially if it continues for much longer.

As predicted, Jack & Grace get together again. I really liked that this happened, probably one of the only things that really was likable to an extent in the mid-finale. All the 'cliffhangers' were pretty ridiculous though. Adrian sleeps with Henry, Madison sleeps with Jesse, and that really annoying last line from Amy. Overall, good hour of television, but still contained the same annoyances.moreless