Possible Kill Screen

Episode Reviews (13)

Superb

Great great episode

By Romano338, Jan 13, 2014

With that famous confession scene.

And Olivia, a bit out of mind, asking "Do you have any idea what you've done to me?" I mean, after what he said, do you really think you're the biggest victim here? Ahah.

Legendary, my final episode, the rest is only the conclusion.

By chris0478, Feb 21, 2011

After being a fan of this show for so long, after this episode I had de need to share this. This episode was beyond words, whereas the previous episode builded op the level of excitment beyond that what is takeable. In this episode vick sells his soul to save his family (by selling out his teammate), and by doing so he realises he's no better than shane, who killed lem to save his. This episode has touched me as most as the finale of season 4, where's shane and vick get into the argument after lem burned the money train stash.

My utmost admiration for the writers/actors of this show, for the best tv ever to be broadcasted on tv (in my case internet, because in holland it got cancelled...).

My finale is this episode, the last one is just the conclusion to the best show ever to hit the screen.

This show deserves a final emmy. Not to forget micheal chicklis, my hero actor, no one better.moreless

You should take this episode, put it in a frame and put it in the hall of fame of best episodes ever!!!

By danibizi, Feb 11, 2011

Wow! I can't find the words to describe how good this episode is. It looks like the creators of this show knew from day one how this show is going to end. They built the characters so good till you started to have feeling towards them: some of them you hate (although they are good people), some of them you pity (although they are scum) and some of them you love (although you really shouldn't). And here comes this episode where all those characters plays the part they were built from day one to play, and to tell you the truth, there were parts in this episode that took my breath away.

Bottom line: perfect screen-writing, perfect plot planning and one of the best episodes I have ever seen on TV.moreless

Fearing what's ahead.

By blknge, Nov 21, 2008

Petty Cash was a bit calm, time to relax and catch our breath and now the show is back to taking my breath away. In short

Painful times and the dreaful ending is coming too soon, Mara and Shane are worst than ever, Beltran is speeding things up, decisions have to be made sooner and there is a good feeling here that everything is wrapping up rather quickly, which is scary. I think were all agreed here that Vic's conversation with Olivia is moving and powerful. Victor Samuel Mackey tells it all and Claudette's explosive anger at what she hears is moving as well, making her fight that much harder. Kudos to Michelle Hicks, were shown Mara desperate, weak and scared. I was a bit pissed long whiles ago that she wasn't in the show much between seasons 4-5, but Shane's actions destory many people around him and seeing Mara like this is something I would never have expected. Her cries of pain make the impending finale that much scarier.

Dutch is involved once again with Lyod and this was a right move as I once said before it ought to be Dutch's last case for the show. (sorry for feeling so good because I feel so right). Danni comes back and I'm glad for that of course, what obstacles will be here for her recent return I don't know... her son Lee however is still another matter that I hope can be resolved come this final Tuesday.

This 10 does not mean it's perfect like the ohters but simply that this show is heading the right way and this episode is as good as it could ever be.moreless

After 7 years this episode was simply amazing. The finale is well and truly set to be explosive.

By parra_parrot, Nov 21, 2008

One of the best episodes of a TV show in recent memory. The climax of this episode where Vic confesses his myriad of sins had me on the edge of my seat. The reactions of the ICE officers and then finally of Claudette as she bust in were priceless. The beauty of this show is how it has managed to keep us caring for this evil man for so long, as he has managed to show glimpses of humanity through it all. In this episode he crossed over the final line as he sold out his true friend Ronnie and almost gloated in his life of crime with the classic final line "I've done worse!".

How will it all end. I can hardly wait for the final episode to arrive. I know it will be gutwrenching and will provide a fitting climax to what has been an amazing journey with these characters over the past few years.moreless

Excellent episode

By tedwilliams406, Nov 21, 2008

This was a super episode with all previous seasons coming to a final ending with next week's 90-minute show. Will Vic survive ! Will Shane get shot! How will Ronnie take Vic's screwing him; Will Vic die ? Will Vic be able to continue his "new" fed police job........Will Calp C and Dutch come to terms....

This will be THE episode to watch, tape and re-watch!!!!!!!! Surprised they didn't bring back the IAD Lt to hear his federal confession.....He really told it all. It's going to be a real final FINAL !!!!

What an enjoyable 7 year ride. And from a retired police lieutenant....moreless

There are few moments in television history that can match up against Vic's final scenes in which he confesses all of his crimes over the course of this incredible show.

By mastershake19, Nov 20, 2008

When Olivia, now disgusted by the man she once liked (we finally hear her admit it), for that amiability to drop so quickly into pure disgust, that was an amazing scene. Vic's extremely long pause before he began to confess to all of his crimes he has tried so hard to cover up for the past 7 seasons was incredible to watch. At one point I almost thought he couldn't do it, and would say 'I have nothing to confess.' While recounting his acts, Vic seems to think to himself that maybe he's not the great man he thought he was. And now, he has burned his last friend to secure immunity for him and Corrine. I can only imagine how angry he will be when he learns that Corrine had been working against him all along. The last line of the episode was just chilling. It was almost spitting in Olivia's face, delivered by Vic in a cold, emotionless way. "Do you have any idea what you've done to me?"" said Olivia almost in tears. "I've done worse." Chilling.moreless

Painful to watch - 'cause it's a statement: how bad some other series are constructed you only can see if you can hold this perfect layer on top of those. It's a pain - retrospectively - how those other series have wasted some time for no good.

By Akkustikkoppler, Nov 19, 2008

The Shield - the cracked LAPD-badge is the perfect insignia on this series. Unexpectedly moving like the San Andreas' fault it pictures all the cuts and breaks in a society, blurry, in that huge assembly of all those Angelitos. All the human parts are stressed out, non-humans too. A continuing story from the first episode on, a development to a final cumulation is sketched and shaken shot. Visually as well as story-wise this series is milestone in modern episodical TV-tales. It fit's no ad, it fits reality. Or at least: how reality is perceived. So let's wait for the series' final episode and let us escort those 'heroes' on their final walk. Let them rest in peace as this great series dies, there is no final peace in reality but the big one will come and shake all loose again.moreless

Vic finally gets his immunity deal after tricking and decieving everyone he has ever met. Following a seamingly noble response in defending ronnie being left out of the deal Vic then stabs him in the back in the most evil way possible!

By matthew1373, Nov 19, 2008

I will start of by saying after watching this episode i registered on TV.com just to review it. I watch ALOT of TV and movies and i can honestly say that this episode of the shield is the best episode of any TV show i have ever seen!

The build up over the last 6 years to Vic confessing to the crimes he has committed has been worth the wait, in this episode the build up of tension and desperation is the a text book example of nerve wracking film. There is at one point about a minute long buildup of close-up/silence and thought all except a ticking clock building up to Vics few hour long confession. This scene is easily on par with the infamous Godfather restraunt scene. possibly only because we know the character so well.

And as for Shane? forced to take drugs, almost murdered, witnesses to a serious injury on his pregnant wife and almost aprehended by the hottest rookie in town...how is he not as bald as Vic yet from the stress of it all?? After seeing how Vic has driven his boss to insanity, betrayed everyone he loves (except his wife, this time!) and successfully tricked the federal goverment into giving him a pass, i have come to believe there can only be one fitting end to the Mackey saga...betrayal by everyone he cares for and revenge for all he has crossed...could we see Claudete or a Ronny + Shane partnership putting a bullet in Vic?

Vic has walked a fine line between good and Evil for 7 years but it this episode he puts both feet firmly over the line and possibly into his own grave! Simply? The BEST TV episode i have ever seen!moreless

Load More Reviews