The Situation Room

Show Reviews (6)

Fair
6.7

The Situation Room Reveiw.

By CTUBauer24, Mar 11, 2007

Wolf Blizer does a great job bring us the new from around the world it is a great News program that does not beat around the bush i gives us the stories and has people debate and a lot of other stuff the make it a great News show i relly like to watch this show for a few minutes a day the set of the show looks relly good and the storys are mostly imporant things that we need to now i give this show a rating of 10 for its good reporting and Blizer doing a goood job.moreless

Excellent news reporting though I tend to disagree with "best political minds" they often host on the show. Not as hard hitting as some other news shows.

By kildare22, Nov 24, 2006

Wolf is good but often lack the tenacity it takes to pin a lying politician down. Sometimes it seems like he is afraid he won't get an invite to the next White House gala if he steps on teh wrong toes. On the other hand we have the Cafferty file that kind of brings some balance to the show with no nonsense commentary on current issues that everyday people have to deal with.

Very good show thanks to Blitzer

By JPPT1974, Apr 20, 2006

This show is a very hard hitting and very informative

It is definately one to try out I recommend to everybody

Also it is in your face and no nonsense reporting

Thanks to former White House Reporter Wolf Blitzer who does an awesome job anchoring the show

Great supporting cast around him are the reporters that cover the news from the White House & Capital Hill

To around the world!!

Hard hitting anchors hold together a great show.

By JJGlendenning, Dec 22, 2005

This show is about more than reporters reporting the news. This show has some great anchors that break down the news and tell you the facts everyone else leaves out. They investigate the news. Also in addition to everything great about this news cast they ask for comments from their viewers then air them.

the situation room is a cheap gimick

By linkhows, Nov 01, 2005

I cant belive this CNN is scraping the bottom of the barrel first we have wolf blizer for an hour of late edition on the weekend then wolf blizer reports weekdays then expands the cheapness from 3-6 renaming the show situatuion room and makeing the walls all big screen tvs " That give us allt the information all at once" and to further get people angry they replace 360 with another hour of the situation room wow thats is really sadmoreless