The Soup

Show Reviews (88)

Great

Humor

By eugenedees7, Mar 06, 2015

Gotta see a skit waterboarding Sharpton and Feinstein.

Best show on TV

By james526, Oct 24, 2014

Great show, Joel McHale makes it a godsend to watch one of the best shows on tv

Yeah 4 tha Soup

By prfordrn, Oct 02, 2014

Yeah 4 tha Soup! I watch the Soup for much of what I'm missing in reality TV. The Soup validates my reasons for not watching much of that garbage. I luv u Joel McHale.

Revolted and will now boycott this show.

By jagaleigh, Jan 24, 2014

Have to say this first: I once adored this show. BUT...

is bad enough (and slightly disturbing in a SICK WAY) when those horrible pageant-parents give their children "gogo" juice, powedered-sugar-stix, sleepless nights, and whore make-up all for some low money prize on reality TV (I rely on The Soup for these clips as I cannot stomach the shows normally I LAUGH at the ignorance that Joel/the writers point out....

BUT WHEN JOEL, THE WRITERS FOR THE SOUP, and the PRODUCERS for the show think it is acceptable to say a little girl will be giving "BJs for PIXIE STICKS" in her furture?!?!?! You guys are EFFING disgusting, vile, MONSTERS who are almost as sickening as the parents and perverts that engage in this crap. SHAME ON YOU, E! and JOEL, and especially you "writers". In the eternally appropriate words of Frank HOPE YOUR $H1T comes alive and EATS YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!moreless

Not worth watching anymore

By It_Stinks, Feb 02, 2013

Not worth watching anymore. I faithfully watched this show ever since it's beginnings as Talk Soup. I tried hanging on for the last two years, but it has become a complete waste of time to watch. It's not that there is any lack of material, it's that the writing and production sucks. Tosh.0 and TMZ prove that snarky mocking television programming definitely works. TMZ even does it daily. Whoever is running The SOUP is just plain incompetent and not funny. Joel is too busy plugging his piece of crap show Community. The soup itself is too busy plugging ever crappy thing under the sun. The recurring jokes (I'm looking at you Mankini) aren't the least bit funny. If a subject like the Kardashians comes up, the show tries to act like they're making fun, but they're really just kissing butt and plugging once again. This show is old, lame, and dead. Watch Tosh.0 or TMZ. You'll laugh much more often and much harder. They need to fire everyone on The Soup and start over. The format works, these idiots running it don't.moreless

Really miss Kinnear & Skunk boy

By Domina, Dec 26, 2012

With this new satirical series, the E! Entertainment Network returns to a format they helped create with the popular '90s show Talk Soup.

JM's good too in his own right, Skunk boy was just irreplaceable-yet somehow they did it. biggest career mistake since Brian Dunkleman

You can always catch Wipeout/ he shines there as well.

Most of you have no sense of humor!

By jen8675, Nov 04, 2012

This show is hilarious! For those of you nit pickers who get offended so easily, get over it, its just goofing around. get a sense of humor and stop taking things so serious!

What happend to this show?

By SumerJ, Aug 04, 2012

We used to love this show and even watch it as a family. This season is not funny just raunchy and disgusting. Joel comes off as stupid. Constant sex references and its not even funny anymore. After about half of this weeks show we made the decision to delete our season pass.

Very Unprofessional

By SunshineAllDa, Jul 13, 2012

Im sitting here just turned on the tv...and the soup was on..this is not a show that i would watch...but as i sit here what i seen on that show just a second ago made me feel disgusting..

i understand the skits..and what have you..but the lady that just came on the stage was acting like her wrists were slit....NOW WHY IS THAT FUNNY...

i feel that this show or station does not take suicide seriously..being that, that was not funny..

i have had a friend take her own life...and i sure dont think it was funny...and im sure neither do her sons...

so i think the NETWORK needs to really monitor what is on their station..

and being that i have to rate the show before i can post....and i have to at least give 1 rating..KNOW THAT I WOULD NOT GIVE THIS SHOW ANY RATING AT ALL..moreless

Load More Reviews