The Swan

Fair
6.8

Need a emergency makeover

By cicelythurmonjohnson, Apr 15, 2014

I'm 40 yrs. old and I wish the show was still on, because of my past abusive relationship I'm missing teeth and it is corrupting my life as far as jobs. Please come back and choose me

seeking help

By tashiaausbon, Oct 08, 2013

I loved the show swan since i was young & if u bring this show back i would love to be on the show i think i deserve a second chance at life & would love to tell my story !!

una mirada a Costa Rica

By Dorian1986, Jul 17, 2013

Hola! en Costa Rica muchas mujeres necesitamos una ayuda como la que ustedes ofrecen, me gustaria que si voltean su mirada a un pais tan pequeo como el mio, me tomen en cuenta porque tengo 26 aos y no me siento bonita, mi autoestima esta baja y quiero sentirme deseada por mi esposo...

gracias!

Hello, I would like a change for my mom who has struggled for 3 children on her own.

By kevinperlaza1, May 13, 2013

Hi, I'd like a change for my mom since has struggled his whole life to take on her own 3 children with low wages and have not had time for her. We are to San Jose, Costa Rica, she is 41 years old and I'd like to return every year to fight for us with a change she craves.

Hopefully we take into account and help me keep our promise that dream you always had.

Thank you.

I'm a ugly duckling that desperately needs a make over.

By LittleSweetie2u, Apr 23, 2013

I will be 42 tomorrow (April 24th) and absolutely hate the way I look. I do not wear regular bras anymore and have resorted to sport bras. When The Swan first came out, I tried to apply for the show, but had no camcorder or web cam to do so. I am beautiful on the inside, but would love to be beautiful on the outside too. Would you please help me?

Want to be a Swan

By KatCozzens, Jan 05, 2013

I would also like to apply for your show! Please bring this show back!!!

Beautiful

By GiaGibbons, Dec 27, 2012

I want to be on your show how can I apply?

the swan

By LailaMh, Oct 27, 2012

i like to watch this show

It's interesting, stop being so emotional about it.

By IrisZhai, Jul 09, 2012

I remember this show a while back and enjoyed watching it. Why? Not because it was inspiring (which it was) or because I wish I could have an extreme makeover (which I did), but because it was an interesting show. There's nothing people love more than makeover shows because we all want to see the huge different of the before & after. People need to stop thinking of the effect this show has on a woman's self esteem and just watch it like it's any other show.moreless

Load More Reviews