The Tick vs. the Uncommon Cold

Episode Reviews (5)

Superb

Ah-chooo!

By Lokar, Sep 17, 2006

Why haven't they discovered a cure for the common cold?

If the Tick doesn't hurry up, the cold may discover a cure for *him.*

An evil creature with a very hard-to-pronounce name sneaks in from another dimension and announces he will conquer the world with an army of Tick drones. Only thing is, he needs some cells from the original in order to copy him. So his evil mock-up of Arthur pinches Tick's hanky-- and clear your sinuses for the yuckiest villain of all, Mucus Tick!

It is up to the real hero to dispense the soft facial tissue of justice.

Hilarious fight between the Tick and Thrakkorzog. If you can stifle your 'eeeeew' response, this is a great episode.moreless

this is so creepy I can barely write about it.

By Thompsonfamily, Oct 22, 2005

This episode is so creepy I did not even watch it all!I was so scared I tried to get my mind off it despretly!It is SNOT a good episode!Really,it was heebie jeebies times pi!I cannot belive they put such a terrible,smelly,dumb,stinkaroonie,stupid,downright creepy to the nineteenth power episode in this great tv show!

The Ticks got a cold and an evil new neighbor

By Monkey-kid, Jul 26, 2005

The Ticks develops a cold and a new neighbor named Thraggazor, an alien from Diminesion 14B come to take over the world with an army of Tick clones. So first he captures Arthur and clones him(whcih is ridculus, since the clone doesn't even look like him) so he can get a tissue sample of the Tick to clone. Eventually he gets a cleanix that that the Tick snezzed on and takes it back to Thraggazor to create a clone of the Tick made intierrly out of mucus. This is probably one of the most known episode of the entire series. I love how the Arthur clone is green and can only say "I Arthur" and the Tick actually buys it.

Evil Arthur Clone: "I Arthur."

The Tick: "Yes I know, and I Tick."moreless

The Tick has a new neighbor, Thrakazog from dimension 14B! Thrakazog wants to create a clone army of Ticks with which he take over the world. But first, he needs a tissue sample.

By Brian_Kurtz, Jun 27, 2005

Now THIS is what a Tick episode should be! Thrakazog is hysterical as the mild mannered alien with a salacious, sentient tongue constantly screaming “Brains!” He creates a clone of Arthur and has him steal a literal tissue sample from the Tick. And by tissue sample, I mean a Kleenex filled with Tick boogers. Thrakazog successfully clones him and the Tick (who has been nursing an uncommon cold) now has to fight a giant mucous version of himself! Life doesn’t get much better than this. Where else can you go to find giant green snot monsters!

This episode is chock full of witty one-liners and hilarious moments of inanity. I proudly place The Tick Versus The Uncommon Cold in my Hall of Fame of all-time classics.

moreless