The Tony Danza Show

Show Reviews (12)

Mediocre
5.7

By CAPNDEL, May 17, 2010

when i heard that this show was cancelled i was very relived. i really do not understand why it was ever produced any way. then i could not understand why it lasted more than a few episodes. i personally do not think that tony danza has much talent at anything. have you ever seen going bananas? i rest my case.

One of the most awful abomination in television history.

By TiCLer, May 17, 2010

Tony Danza should be put to death row for being unfunny. He is the Hitler for everything funny. All people who were involved with this show should be executed immediately.

Tony sounds awkward and uncomfortable. The jokes fall flat, he has a major case of mush mouth and with the exception of Paris Hilton, so far he has only managed to book D-list celebs. Cancellation of this show was a blessing for human kind. God bless America.

Only other person as unfunny as him is Ellen Degeneres. They should get married and have children that we could send to high-risk conflict zones abroad.

It is a pity I could not give 0 for the rating.moreless

Just another talk show?

By fortaz107, Dec 19, 2006

I came across this show by accident one day and just started watching it because I thought it was strange having Tony Danza host a talk show. I usually hate the daytime talk show format, but Tony Danza actually makes it enjoyable to watch. I like how he just talks about whatever is on his mind. Today he was talking about how he was watching a program on Ben Franklin the night before and how fascinated he was with it when I was doing the same thing that night! He's more like just one of the guys than a talk show host..moreless

Tony is a nice guy and a funny actor but a TV host - I don't get it

By bestec, Dec 11, 2006

This variety/talk show format requires someone with a different skill set than Tony. He was great on TAXI and WHO's THE BOSS but in this genre, he really seems out of his element. I still like him and think he's a decent guy but I will pass on this show. Hope he gets in a decent sitcom instead.

UPDATE: Guess I called this one right. Show was cancelled May 2006. No matter - Tony is a good guy who will go on to do better things.moreless

OH NO! Tony Danza put the ITALIAN touch in Daytime TV, it was refreshing to see the ITALIANS getting some attention. Maybe he could do a show on The Food Network. HMMM!

By NJMOMMY, Aug 28, 2006

Don't worry Tony, you did great! We had a some celebs, and some cooking + lots of fun extras!

The only thing I didn't get was the whole '24' thing! I just didn't watch that show. Oh yeah and the bird didn't perform so well.

I loved seeing Rocco cooking, that was heavenly. I really think you have something there with a Food Network thing.

Well, talk shows are known for being short lived, so you lasted 2 seasons, it's ok! We wish you well and miss ya too!

Bring the ITALIAN Heritage back to TV! It was comforting to feel connected to someone on a talk show.moreless

Like the other guy said \"Tony Danza\'s ego booster\".

By Darth-Revan45, May 30, 2006

I'm glad its dying. How could this be used to replace "The Wayne Brady Show" that was a good show and Tony Danza is annoying. This show isnt funny and is pathetic. Thank god it did poorly. If I can sum up its fanbase I will quote Conan [the "New King of Late Night"] "Cripples who cant reach the remote".

YAY! So happy this show is DEAD

By sailorcomet, May 26, 2006

YAY! This show was wrong. Tony Danza nevered fitted in as a talk show host.

I wish they kept Wayne Brady. Wayne Brady wasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t all that. But I love him a whole lot more then Tony Danza here.

The make-up on Tony is horriable. He looks like the man in the casket at a Funeral. (meaning it looks like the same make-up they put on for dead people).

This show where he was like singing and then said they are all getting a copy of his cd. I was like; this man is too full of himself. So happy for it to be ending. Hopefully they will have something better to fill the spot.

I won\\\'t even care if you disagree with me too. As long as I gotten what I wanted is what only matters over your thoughts. Tony Danza Show Is Dead. Yayyyyyyyyy! :P

moreless

Boring, Boring, Boring!

By swilliams310, Feb 14, 2006

I wish Ellen were on in this time slot again! Tony can\'t interview, has too many guests scheduled per show, cuts people off, talks about his son and grandchild TOO MUCH! We don\'t care! It\'s really not about you, Tony! AND... stop singing! Stop dancing! Stop talking!

Please go home.

Tony Danza\'s outlet used to boost his self esteem.... so pathetic.

By wasteofairtime, Feb 12, 2006

Tony Danza makes Wayne Brady\'s show look like the gem of morning talkshows.... thats how BAD Tony Danza\'s show is. When Chuck Norris was on, he should have round house kicked him twenty times so that the show would HAVE to be cancelled. Tony, please go back to being Tony on Who\'s the Boss. Even though you were never the boss. His interviewing skills are sub-par and he can\'t make a joke to save his own life. You almost feel sad. God forbid even Craig Ferguson can pull of a horrible joke, and that is not saying much. I will pray to God everyday, three times a day, that this show, which is a waiste of precious oxygen and brain cells, gets cancelled.

P.S. Bring back Arsenio Hall!moreless