The Tracey Ullman Show

Good
7.7

Fun Show

By kippydoodle, Apr 09, 2012

The Tracey Ullman Show was a good variety show that introduced imo the best television show ever. The Simpsons. All anyone really remembers about this show was The Simpsons. It's a shame because Tracey Ullman had a lot of talent. As the show went on, The Simpsons became so popular that they got their own show. Right after The Simpsons left Tracey Ullman left too. There is one problem though. This show was never officially released on DVD. I have found a place to buy the show if you are interested. All episodes are from original airings on FOX, so if you are interested, here's a link:

True Wackiness

By Wally699, Jan 12, 2006

What can be said about this show. It was ahead of it's time, it's star was amazingly funny, telented, beautiful (sigh) and so forward looking. She led the way for numerous shows to follow. Oh and yes she started the simpsons. FOx gave us what we really needed humour, when it was realy required

not funny

By kuririnsan, Oct 08, 2005

this tracy ullman thing was never funny. believe me. the only thing that came outta it was the simpsons and now that show is utter crap as well. this show was filled with boring gags and 80s uncomical jokes that... you would have to be really dull to laugh at it.