The Twilight Zone

Show Reviews (135)

Superb

Twilight Zone celebs doing Nostalgia Con in Maryland

By FilmNoirFugitive, Jul 27, 2014

If you get out there and do the convention circuit, you'll find quite a few actors who appeared on The Twilight Zone. It's fun to pick their brain about the experience whenever the opportunity presents itself. I'll have a chance to do that with three actors, Josip Elic, Veronica Cartwright, and Piper Laurie at the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in Hunt Valley, Sept. 18-20.

Josip Elic - The Obsolete Man (Screening at the con as well)

Veronica Cartwright - I Sing the Body Electric

and

Piper Laurie appeared in a segment called The Burning Man on the series in the 80s. That counts, right?

moreless

Top Shows. Oldest, Greatest Sci-Fi Show

By anastasia1243, May 27, 2014

First 7 ep, 15 various ep (11, 13-14)

mesmerising soulful unmatched really make u feel the 5th dimmension....

By hodorx, Feb 24, 2014

evry episode is top notch n perhaps yo'll find many movies based on such single episodes in many diffferent 20 ODD MINUTES MAKES U FEEL IN A BLACK AND WHITE 4:3 RESOUTION WHAT I BET IS UNMATCHED IN EVEN TODAYS 3D'S... NO ONE CAN HATE THIS SHOW....

One of the Staples

By Shoode, Aug 19, 2013

This is by far the best of the horror/mystery genre. A good question would be "Who does not like The Twilight Zone?"

twlight zone

By linden53, Aug 18, 2013

I watched this show religiously with my poor brothers. It was terrifying, as were our circumstances in real life. I am not sure I am mixing it up with Alfred Hitchcock. Two episodes come to mind: one about women in a maternity ward giving birth through their arms, legs and wombs, in mockery of Motherhood and another on about a little girl who who disappears called "The Jar". God, I would just reel from the level of fear it all evoked in remember those episodes?moreless

Restaurant

By StevenRogers, Jan 28, 2013

Thanks for the info. My friend went to a newburyport ma restaurant about a week ago. He said that it was really good and had he not been in a hurry, he would have stayed longer and eaten some more. I don't remember the name of the restaurant and it's so frustrating.

living in the twilight

By SAUL-MEXICAN, Feb 28, 2012

this show is the perfect convination of mind games and mistery on a program its some thing that realy gets me thinking at night are we in the twilight zone?

CLASSIC!

By filmgoer4life, Jan 15, 2011

What can I say which has not already been said? Rod Serling was genius! This show was fantastic. Yes there were a few stories that left something to be desired (and did not appear to fit into the meme of the show) on balance I will gladly take the whole of this series to a lot of what is out there today.

Not only did Serling and Co. frighten you at times, they also made you think about your internal and external environment. As Mr. Serling himself stated in the introduction to the show:

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone'."

This perfect encapsulates the mood of the show.moreless

youve just crossed into the twilight zone

By tacoman771, Jan 15, 2011

this is a materpiece and i think the greatest show of all time. the show premiered in 1959 and it ended on 1964, it had 5 amazing seasons. after it ended in 1983 they made the movie which for me was decent though dissapointing because the only original segment was the first and the other 3 were based off of episodes from the show. i wish they couldve all been original ones. then their was 2 reboots i havent seen the 1980s one yet, i saw the one in 2003 and i hated it. so theres some history about the show for you and why it is so great because every episode tells a tale about time travel, things from other worlds, morels and more. if your a fan of scifi things and havent seen the twilight zone then your not a scifi fan.moreless

Load More Reviews