The Twilight Zone

Show Reviews (135)

Superb

Basically the origin of sci fi greatness

By anastasia1243, Jul 05, 2015

Though I do admit on some episodes the human drama and regularity parts bore me. First 7 ep, 17 various ep (2011, 13-14, July 2015) Ventura Ave Library, Sci-Fi, UTube, Crackle

Twilight Zone celebs doing Nostalgia Con in Maryland

By FilmNoirFugitive, Jul 27, 2014

If you get out there and do the convention circuit, you'll find quite a few actors who appeared on The Twilight Zone. It's fun to pick their brain about the experience whenever the opportunity presents itself. I'll have a chance to do that with three actors, Josip Elic, Veronica Cartwright, and Piper Laurie at the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in Hunt Valley, Sept. 18-20.

Josip Elic - The Obsolete Man (Screening at the con as well)

Veronica Cartwright - I Sing the Body Electric

and

Piper Laurie appeared in a segment called The Burning Man on the series in the 80s. That counts, right?

moreless

mesmerising soulful unmatched really make u feel the 5th dimmension....

By hodorx, Feb 24, 2014

evry episode is top notch n perhaps yo'll find many movies based on such single episodes in many diffferent 20 ODD MINUTES MAKES U FEEL IN A BLACK AND WHITE 4:3 RESOUTION WHAT I BET IS UNMATCHED IN EVEN TODAYS 3D'S... NO ONE CAN HATE THIS SHOW....

One of the Staples

By Shoode, Aug 19, 2013

This is by far the best of the horror/mystery genre. A good question would be "Who does not like The Twilight Zone?"

twlight zone

By linden53, Aug 18, 2013

I watched this show religiously with my poor brothers. It was terrifying, as were our circumstances in real life. I am not sure I am mixing it up with Alfred Hitchcock. Two episodes come to mind: one about women in a maternity ward giving birth through their arms, legs and wombs, in mockery of Motherhood and another on about a little girl who who disappears called "The Jar". God, I would just reel from the level of fear it all evoked in remember those episodes?moreless

Restaurant

By StevenRogers, Jan 28, 2013

Thanks for the info. My friend went to a newburyport ma restaurant about a week ago. He said that it was really good and had he not been in a hurry, he would have stayed longer and eaten some more. I don't remember the name of the restaurant and it's so frustrating.

What works better than my imagination? Rod Serling's imagination.

By twilightboy, Jan 02, 2013

It is saturday night and there is nothing out there to do so I sit on the couch zapping through the tv grid, when suddenly, I am impacted by the black and white tones of a show. My first thought is: What is this old program doing here? but that doesnt stop me from getting minute after minute deeper into the dark and twisted corners of the Twilizght Zone. For 30 minutes every saturday night all my problems seemed to fade away, homework, chores, everyday issues vanished magicaly under the semitones of this work of art. Everything about this show I love, the acting, the stories, and above all, that enchanting and magical energy that this show, unlike no other, spells from its depths. Maybe the show is terrible for others but for me it is a show that takes me to a different place, a different universe, every time i taste its delicious flavors.moreless

living in the twilight

By SAUL-MEXICAN, Feb 28, 2012

this show is the perfect convination of mind games and mistery on a program its some thing that realy gets me thinking at night are we in the twilight zone?

CLASSIC!

By filmgoer4life, Jan 15, 2011

What can I say which has not already been said? Rod Serling was genius! This show was fantastic. Yes there were a few stories that left something to be desired (and did not appear to fit into the meme of the show) on balance I will gladly take the whole of this series to a lot of what is out there today.

Not only did Serling and Co. frighten you at times, they also made you think about your internal and external environment. As Mr. Serling himself stated in the introduction to the show:

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone'."

This perfect encapsulates the mood of the show.moreless

Load More Reviews