The Fear

Episode Reviews (3)

Good
7.6

The worst EVER TZ episode!!

By WildstarV, Apr 02, 2014

The most ridiculous piece of garbage I have EVER seen. A true comedy! And I LOVE Twilight Zone with a passion. Meathead and WireWalker must have been stoned off their asses when reviews this swill.

One night State Trooper Robert Franklin drives to a remote house to check on a woman named Charlotte Scott, a fashion editor from New York seeking seclusion. Soon Franklin and Scott see a huge light outside as well as some odd occurences. Could it be...

By meathead704, Aug 25, 2008

While it doesn't belong in the league of classic "Twilight Zone" episodes such as "The Invaders" or "Time Enough at Last," "The Fear" is an episode worth seeing. The two actors in the episode do their best with a script that could have had better dialouge. The scene where Robert Franklin discovers the large finger prints on his police car is a little silly, but it does help to keep the viewer hooked on the story and makes the viewer want to see it to the end. Though it's somewhat of a cliche, I did like Charlotte conquering her fear.moreless