The Parallel

Episode Reviews (3)

Good
7.8

A major in the military returns back to earth after an orbital flight but is shocked to see that things have changed in his area.

By marvelfan89, Jul 04, 2007

Interesting story but executed rathers slowly. I think this episode might have been better trimmed down to half hour. It was tedious to sit through the whole hour as the twists itself was revealed quite early.

They've done this episode about space time continuiums before but this one felt rather boring and flat.

The acting was decent but the story just doesn't quite have that impact as other episodes.

This was a good one.

By The7thDoctor, Jul 24, 2005

This is one of the few episodes that I really like. It sort of reminds me of the film "The Other Side of the Sun". I wonder just "where" that other Earth was. I'd also like to know just what some of the differences that were found. I know that one of the major differences was the President, and speaking of that, I wonder if there were any other political differences.

For example, I once read a book where Aaron Burr did not enter into a duel with Alexander Hamilton, and went on to become President. I wonder if there were any differences like that, where a person "we" knew to have done one thing, but there they did something else.

In short, I like movies and television series and stories where the alternate version is looked at.moreless