The Vampire Diaries

Show Reviews (356)

Great

chance to be a vampire

By gregmorgan12, Yesterday

Do you want to be a real vampire? contact email: for help. Whatever your desire, we can fulfill it! Contact our Mystical Vampire Home at Tel. +2349039412726

Do you want to be a real vampire?

By benitamorgan, Sep 19, 2014

Welcome to ( New-World Vampire Kingdom). Do you want to be a vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good you are interested contact us onmoreless

If u like VAMPIRE diaries... Watch WITCHES OF EAST END! You'll love it!

By CFoxy, Sep 15, 2014

Just gotta say if you like the vampire diaries... Which I love ... You should watch witches of east end... I am hooked! It is season 2 now and season finale is in two weeks... Completely off sets the time you have to wait for our vampire loves to return... And now I can't figure which show I like better! Ya it's good I promise! :) see yas in a few weeks! Oh and as for the finale of this season... It was decent.. Left on a strong note.. Who's not going to tune into to see how they bring Damon and Bonnie back? It's going to be great!moreless

what would make it perfect

By alkinty, Sep 06, 2014

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh the only thing i liked about this series is when that vam-hunter said

:"Good luck to you lads , the girl(lil ho elena) brought it on you , may you rot in it "

hhhhhhhhhhh

Dawson's Creek with pointy fangs

By Pnascimento, Aug 26, 2014

That's right, if wasn't for the fangs this could be called Dawson's Creek. It has the same teenage drama, only with vampires. And this is a very poor comparison, because I think Dawson's Creek is one of the best shows I've ever seen. But like all the cast of Dawson's Creek I grew up and I can't stand this empty teenage dramas any longer. The last one I managed to follow without the urge to cut my wrists was The OC.

Honestly CW should follow HBO and bury this waste of time... preferably with a stake in its heart.

moreless

This show sucks

By Reeseschick, Aug 14, 2014

WAY to go off the books and add crap that never happened in her books on TV. If you are going to use a book for the series PLEASE remember that there are still people who read and have read the book way before this was a TV series. ONCE you add stuff that never happened I STOPED WEATCHING!!! THIS SHOW SHOULD BE CANCELED!

AM I THE ONLY ONE WONDERING???

By missaliss16, Jul 23, 2014

Okay, I know season one was forever ago but can we all take a stroll down memory lane for a second? Remember how Damon's presence was always accompanied by fog or the crow? Whatever happened with that? I mean, it never happened again and no other vampires throughout the seasons ever did anything like that. Did the producers think it was a good idea in season one and then scratch it by season two? If so, did they think if they just dropped it we would forget? Maybe it was explained at some point and I missed it, but if anyone has any ideas about that slip up please share.moreless

no no no

By samanthahudson589583, Jul 03, 2014

so everything was going brilliant, this was by far one of my favourite series to watch. i was watching episodes everyday and became slightly addicted, i couldnt help myself but look up a few spoilers to find that elena falls for damon and ends things with stefan? due to this, i can literally no longer watch tvd, im so disapointed and annoyed at whoever decided that would be a great plot twist, as i loved stefan and elena, they were tvd! i also later discovered bonnie and jeremy die? i was getting so attached to the characters and their relationships, such a good story build up and i dont want to ruin it by watching on, it isnt possible. words cant describe how disapointed i am, really. im rating a 1, because its heartbreaking that elena falls for damon and leaves stefan then all the good guys die.moreless

Season 6 Ready! Maybe?

By Vampluv, Jun 28, 2014

This is what I think should happen with Season 6. Love the stephen and Caroline storyline they should keep it up. But here is where they need to change things up. Damon and Bonnie need to get together. If they develop the character and the story correctly you will end up rooting for them and be saying delena who?

So thanks to granny Bonnie gets sucked into heaven or something like it. But she can't hold on to Damon's grasp so he gets sucked into purgatory. She is under some sort of temporary amnesia to move on and be happy. And she is but something goes arwy because of her strong will power. She starts to hear Damon and when she focuses on him can even sometimes feel his pain. So everything comes rushing back all the memories of letting him go. Maybe out of guilt she wants to rescue him so she gives up heaven to join purgatory or maybe cause she knows he would do it for her. This is a defining moment in their relationship because he was alone and in pain and given up hope. In one moment she was his light at the end of the tunnel. They hid together from the torchers sometimes he gets away sometimes, he doesn't. But she's their and nurses him back to health and they fall in love and for the first time can't see gong through the ordeal with anyone else. Time moves slower in this place, and Damon may still be a vamp but it's no help in purgatory. They have no clue what's happening on earth. Can they carry this love back to earth? Or will all be forgotten?

Back on earth: Elena is falling in love with Enzo. Subsequently the same way she fell for Damon. So Elena reluctantly crys on Enzo's shoulders about their mutual loss. In the beginning their is a love hate relationship but Enzo makes her laugh and dare I say sometimes forget. She knows that deep down he's not so bad. Realizing that she wants him to turn on his humanity and takes him on as a project to forget damon but eventually they grow closer in love. But does she really love him? Or is he just a Damon replacement?

Brief back stories: Alaric thinks this "project" between Elena and Enzo is a bad idea. Looks at enzo as a traitor to Damon's memory. Also helps Caroline keep Stephen from jumping off the deep end. Tyler moves on never to be seen again. Jeremy and Matt seem to be the only ones not planning the funerals and will work to get them both back. Matt is now policeman, Caroline's mom is mayor, Jeremy is a vampire hunter honing skills and tracking witches. Will be the one to pull them out.

My story - 10

The actual story - 7moreless

I totally agreed with the one guy who said that this show was getting "dull and boring"...

By Haven1, Jun 24, 2014

You said it.. Its starting to lose interest. I noticed i'm never nearly as addicted, curious or inpatient about finding out what happens next episodes. And I keep watching hoping to get back my enjoyment for the show.

Load More Reviews