The Vampire Diaries

Show Reviews (382)

Great

I still love this show!

By kvineyard, 10 hours ago

I started watching the show in 2011, i thought it was awesome! My favorite season was season 4 and I'm also liking this season. I really hope they bring Bonnie back soon and I don't understand why vampire blood can't cure Sheriff Forbes cancer. For the first time ever, I felt sorry for Caroline and that's a hard thing for me to do since I can't stand her character. I thought the coven story line was interesting and now that it's over, I hope they come up with a good story line to replace it. I'm loving the Sarah Salvatore story line and I'm anxious to find out how it ends. Last Season was my least favorite because there were so many unnecessary characters like Amara, Luke, Liv and the stupid Travelers story line which made no sense and was very confusing. But overall, this show still spikes my interest.moreless

Was Cool At First But Now Bored

By AdnanKTK, 2 days ago

This Show Was Awesome At Ist But Now After Season4 The SHow's Gone Bored.....

BORING PLOT, ANNOYING CHARACTERS

By VeraMal, Jan 23, 2015

It's more of a teenage love story than a vampire story, Mystic Falls is a natural magnet of supernatural disaster and none of the main characters dies (or stays dead). We have long before accepted that. Why can't they? Enough already with the ever whining, hypocritically moral, I-cannot-decide-who-or-what-I-want, poor Elena who has suffered so many great losses. Honestly, exept for her foster parents and an aunt, what has Elena lost? Both her boyfriends - who by the way are brothers and no one seems to care while everybody accused Katherine for the same reason - keep dying and then coming back, her brother came back, even her former/current teacher-father figure came back from the dead and I'm pretty sure her best friend is about to escape her fate too, soon. And Elena was a doppleganger and now she's a vampire. I mean, most of us are neither and have sustained heavier losses. And, moral? Elena? Please... Whoever theatens her little gang is a monster and must be put down for the greater good, but if any of her friends, or herself, snaps out and accidentally kills a town, she is sad for half an episode and it's ok, lets go to the grill, joy! That has nothing to do with the beautiful actress playing Elena, of course. She was great as Katherine. the character just sucks!

Now, I won't even begin with Caroline. She is one of the most annoying, stupid characters in the history of tv shows. Ever! Klaus should have been high on bad blood or vervain the whole time while in Mystic Falls. Seriously, mate, you deserve way better!

Stefan is a vampire in denial for more than 150 years. You are a vampire, Stefan! Vampires kill people. It's what they do for a living, literally. Get over with it or suicide, already!

Damon is the only character that makes sincere efforts to keep up with his identity as a vampire in a decent way, and, of course, he is the bad guy! He is in love, now, and he tries to impress the "Virgin Bloody Mary" he fell for, we understand that, but I believe in Damon. He will return to his ways one day!

Does anyone else wonder why they keep putting up with the arrogant nobody with the Italian name and the British accent? Why does't anyone just kill Enzo, already? They have killed far less meddling, annoying characters! Why??

Overall, the show was decent for as long as there were main characters who were still human (Matt, the overhelpful fang-hug and Jeremy, the depressed ex-hunter do not count) and the Originals were in it. Now, it's all about whining vampires and an indifferent love story. Not for me anymore. Sorry...moreless

I LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Bralyn001, Jan 22, 2015

I WATCH THIS SHOW EVERYDAY I LOVE IT TO MUCH and I LOVE JEREMY GILBERT AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS !!!!!!!!!!

Recurring plots

By amnevans, Jan 18, 2015

Catch the bad guy Bicker on how to kill the bad guy while the bad guy figures out an escape. Bad guy escapes (all the bad guys did for the nth time in the last 6 seasons). More guy wreaks havoc. Repeat.

I'm sick an tired of screaming at the screen because al they have to do is wither shoot, or put a stake through the heart, or rip their head off or their hearts out, but NO--They have to start bickering like immature kids and then the bad guy gets away. Again. For the nth time. In all 6 seasons. I've had it!moreless

Nice show but ending was like

By danishabbasi9047, Jan 17, 2015

Damon shouldn't died at the end keeps me crying :(

Should not end

By CristinaFelix, Jan 07, 2015

I like this show so much!! they should not end this show

keep the show on

By ashleigh2206, Jan 05, 2015

everyone is more than entitled to have their own opinion but everyone keeps mentioning how sheriff forbs should just be healed by vampire blood and yes fair enough its suppost to cure everything so when she found out she would of just told her daughter to heal her witch she didnt this meaning maybe she didnt want to b cured the story line in vampire diaries is great and something i look forward to watching i think the plot will continue to improve and not only that you can not just cancel a show when ever u feel like it just becaus ea few people have gone of it when people who do still want to watch it are sat waiting to see what happens to Elena and bonnie and joemoreless

WAS Best show back in 2009/2012

By DMM88, Dec 30, 2014

Now this is the wrost show on the TV. Should ended after season 4.

This was my last episode, we saw in season 5 that Elena father was curing children with cancer with vampire blood and now vampire blood can't cure cancer? Really? Looks like all the writeres are gone and the new ones didn't even bother to watch what happened before in the show...

1/10

enough!

By Shiza, Dec 27, 2014

now i think the show must be ended...

Load More Reviews