The Vampire Diaries

Show Reviews (407)

Great

aquarius32761

By clydewickham, Apr 17, 2015

Do you realize if they actually kill off Elena theres no way Katherine,Amara or Tatia can return. Nina Dobrev is leaving!!! And now that she's leaving it seems like they should just end the series the story line is rather beginning to fall weak since there running out of Stefan and Caroline, Caroline needs someone hardcore to handle her like Klaus

They should find a really cool way for her to die and not just leave like her brother jermy So i could hear Caroline sing again

#ForeverTVDmoreless

STEFAN NEEDS HIS HUMANITY BACK

By lucasvalentine1, Apr 10, 2015

why does Caroline want Stefan in his ripping state? that's not fair. actually guys, i don't think Caroline deserves Stefan. he is too handsome a guy for a blonde like her. maybe I'd prefer Bonnie to Caroline.

she is a cool character though.

maybe Klaus needs a

What to do with Enzo

By AmyTeves, Apr 09, 2015

I have to admit when Enzo was first introduced, I thought he was a cool character. But, now he seems to be going nowhere. For one thing, his fixation on Stefan makes no sense. He is mad at Stefan for not looking for Damon. The same demon brother who disappeared regularly for years and only to reappear and create chaos in Stephan's life. I mean Damon isn't mad about it, really he never really tried to contact Stefan or even bothered to tell him about his imprisonment when he got out. So why would it bother Enzo so much. I would think he would be mad at Damon for leaving him in the burning building instead. After all he gave Damon his blood ration so he could get stronger. When Damon could not free him he just turned off his humanity and forgot about him. Sure Stefan did kill him, but then he gave him no choice in the matter. Please drop this crazy storyline and give Enzo something he can really sink his teeth into. I mean, for someone who spent most of his life in a prison, it is time to get a life.moreless

The show can go on without Elena, but with a better storyline :)

By aquarius32761, Apr 07, 2015

Kill off Elena and bring back Katherine! She has more spunk :) The show can also go on with Bonnie as I'm really digging her character now! I prefer watching her and Damon together! I would also like to see more of Enzo and Caroline :) And WHY did they have to ruin her and Stefan's relationship! Can't anyone stay really good friends in this show without screwing each other? Crikey!

Still my favorite show

By AmayaAlert, Apr 02, 2015

I will always love TVD it still has lots of action to me and lots of plot twist and with all these people saying its a downer stfu because what DRAMA tv show isn't. And Vampire Blood can't cure cancer because Vampire Blood multiplies cells faster, that's how it heals wounds in humans if you give it to a cancer patient it will obviously make the process faster you fucking idiots -_- (and I'm talking to the comment section)

My Swan song

By erinccouncil, Mar 31, 2015

Sigh. This used to be my all time favorite show to watch and now all I wish for it is cancellation. It seems like as soon as Kevin Williamson left and Elena died and became a vampire the soul of Tvd died as well. I mean she's supposed to be the heroine of the entire show which she was during seasons 1-3. But after becoming a vampire Elena became a selfish self absorbed bitch like Caroline was in season 1. Everything is always me me me with her when before she used to be so selfless and caring. She treated Stefan and the rest of her friends like shit on the bottom of her shoe after everything that he did to save and protect her from the beginning. All she cared abt was fucking Damon. This show was supposed to be 'Stefan's story' but has turned into the Delena diaries since season 4 and everyone who's not them are basically stand ins for illogical plot lines and plot devices to hook up people just to give them a storyline. They ruined a great friendship in between Stefan and Caroline just so that he wouldn't be a threat to their precious little Delena loving hearts. They wanted them together so badly that they killed off Caroline's mom to do it. And don't even get me started on how her death made any sense I mean since when can't vampire blood cure diseases such as cancer? In season 5 Elena remembered herself as a kid witnessing her dad cure a little girl with cancer so why in the hell is Care's mom any different? Oh right it's so that she can lean of Stefan after she turns her emotions back on smdh. I'm so sick of Enzo I physically want to stake him myself. Both he and Alaric should've just stayed dead because they're useless and boring to watch. Glad bonnie's back even though I bet she sacrifices herself for the millionth time on the season finale smdh. It amazes me to no end how this show got renewed for a 7th season especially with the lack of viewers every week tuning in. But I say it's what they get because they've (writers, directors, producers) have been basically saying fuck you to anyone who doesn't ship Delena since season 4 and people are tired of it. I mean they act is if those are the only fans that helped them get to season 6. I've never witnessed such an immense amount of unprofessionalism as I have with the people who over this very show. Calling loyal fans who ship couples other than Delena and Steroline as "the other fandom" the constant favoritism to the Delena fandom is repulsive. I'm just over the whole damn show myself idc who ends up with who and that's saying something because I was once such a strong Stelena shipper. But now they could all go up in flames and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. More power to all that still watch the shit but I won't be with you on that one. I'm done with TVDmoreless

go fuck your self

By x_n00bpure_x, Mar 27, 2015

i hate to wait for episode like 2 months u fuckers go fuck your self

The Downward Spiral Continues

By StarlightAngel, Mar 20, 2015

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS

TVD used to be one of my favorite shows. It was filled with action, intrigue and mystery and it excelled thanks to the strong bonds and relationships between the characters. The writing was amazing and every episode was something to look forward to.

There always seemed to be a twist and turn around every corner and the writers kept the viewers guessing, building strong story arcs that progressed naturally through the season. It didn't seem forced or contrived.

When I say that, I'm mostly talking about the first four seasons (when generally vampires were actually badass, not weeping or whining or brooding over The love triangle between the Salvatore brothers and Elena was genuinely emotive. Katherine's scheming was funny and gripping and the addition of the Originals, especially Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah took the show to a whole other level (mostly thanks to the excellent acting of Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, and Claire The show definitely lost something when they left for New Orleans.

However, honestly, since season 5, there has been a definite downturn in the quality of the show. I'm not sure why, but the storylines seem either mundane, recycled, or just plain nonsense. A lot of the time the performances seem awkward, and even though I was very impressed with Ian Somerhalder's awesome directorial debut from an aesthetic point of view, even that couldn't make up for the plot holes and forced interactions.

Some of the 'facts' stated seem to contradict each other too.

For example why can vampire blood cure TB, rabies and other diseases but it can't cure cancer? And if the vamp who was turned still had cancer after transitioning, then why don't Lily Salvatore or Enzo have tuberculosis as vampires if the both of them died from that disease? And didn't Dr. Gilbert use vampire blood to cure Megan of a congential heart condition? I mean, if it can do that surely it can cure cancer rather than worsen it.

Also, I'm wondering what happened to some of the regular characters. Where did Matt go? Did he get so bored with having no storylines to work with that he just skipped town without even saying goodbye? Enzo just seems to be in Mystic Falls without any real purpose. And why is Alaric being given such a lame and pointless plot to work with? I feel like the writers are just giving him things to do as filler for the lackluster stories that they're concocting about characters bed-hopping or acting completely out of character with no real motivation for their actions.

This truly used to be one of my absolute favorite shows but it needs a real shake up. I hope it gets better and finds the magic that once upon a time used to make it so special and captivating to watch.moreless

Love the show but, really?

By jennifercanup5, Mar 20, 2015

So sick of Stefan flipping the switch scene and Enzo needs to go. I hope the show gets better soon. I'm almost to the the point of not watching it anymore because, it's so aggravating.

the originals and catherine big lost for tvd

By williamfarhat, Feb 28, 2015

TVD is a great show no doubt , but the truth since the originals got out from show and then catherine , the story now become so poor and boring and i feel that writer got nothing new or inspected to write ,

the show become more about love now, no action no suspense, i think more good character like klaus may save the show in the comming years, caroline and stefen is a big love mistake i think, the love triangle was the best thing in the show, damon and elena, returning so fast to love each other after wiping her memory of him also one of the boring thing in the season 6 , ideas are good but writing and story not that good, choosing character still good in tvd but the story have to improve,moreless

Load More Reviews