The Voice

Show Reviews (85)

Great

America Got It Wrong

By w3sj, Jul 22, 2015

Sawyer was a very good singer, but Megan and Joshua were SUPERB difference. I guess all the little tweeny girls made the difference, because his talent paled compared to the other two.

The Voice is rigged.

By PennyBaer, May 21, 2015

There is no way that Sawyer was better than Hannah, Megan, India and so many more on that show. I can't believe that those little Tweens that voted 10 times for him was enough to allow him to win that whole show. I won't watch that crap again. It's fixed and it was obvious this year!

The system dont work

By Onlythetruth, May 21, 2015

Time after time the great talent is sent home and the just OK singers win. The show don't work it's time to cancel it. Speak up America. I will not watch again

I'm done!

By sallyr-5969, May 20, 2015

There's NO way I will ever believe that America has no better sense than to pick Sawyer over every contestant in the top 20, let alone the top 4!!! He is an ok singer, but NOT EVEN CLOSE to the caliber of singers that were eliminated from the top 20. Not that it will make any difference, but I will NEVER AGAIN TUNE IN TO WATCH THE VOICE.

Two monotone males

By LvAguirre, May 19, 2015

Really, Joshua and Sawyer is in the Finalist??? So much great artists has been sent home, Christiana Aguilar's 2 bettys were the best on this competition plus Megan Lindsay.

No talent Males

By kathleenbrown9440, May 18, 2015

Really can not believe that Joshua is still in the game, should have been gone for weeks. I think only the females vote for guys, not talent! You can see there arms up swaying to the music, seldom do you see guys in that crowd. If this is the way the Voice is going, I will quit watching it to! They need to have some control to keep the talent going, not just because they are guys!

What does America know?

By kn_bc, May 14, 2015

It is hard to believe that India Carney has not advanced to the finals. The show is called The Voice, but clearly it is not about who can sing the best, but who is the most popular. As it has been said, so much talent has already been sent home and now we are left with these four? I must be missing something.

I agree Megan Lindsey can sing, but should she have been on the show in the first place? I think not. She has already had a career and opportunities the other contestants can only wish for. If she is allowed on the show, why not invite all the one hit wonders of the world to compete. Change the name of the show to "The Second Chance" or leave "The Voice" to the amateurs.moreless

So Much for a Jury of Peers!

By EB-H, May 13, 2015

Wow, Joshua Davis to the finals? That is one vanilla sound! I thought he was kept around the last three cuts just to keep Adam Levine somewhat relevant, now the finale?! Too many talented people sent home, I think the "coaches" are a bit disengaged because of the talent they have lost. Guilty people walk and the talented go home, good call America!

shocked by voting.

By JosephCorrenti, May 13, 2015

Like the show, but Sawyer in the finals makes no sense. Nice sound, people must be voting for his character. If Megan Lindsey doesn't win this thing, I'm done. She's a monster. Far and above all. The fact that her and India won't be 1 and 2, something is wrong. Would rate higher if the best were left.

Fans Disappointed

By Cynthiahayes2, Apr 22, 2015

Large group of Fans had tickets to be in the audience for the show and were turned away along with about 100 other fans. The ticket says you have to be there before the time cutoff. Your Fans took off work, hired babysitters and some traveled 2 hours to get to your show to be part of it. This is a huge let down for all of us and really the show should have more respect for their Fans. We were told you always have more tickets than seats to have a full audience. Please do all of us a favor and let Fans know on the ticket in bold print that this is not a guaranteed seat you must get there way ahead of the time to stand in line. Have respect for Fans time, money and excitement for seeing the show live. Sincerely, Mom with a lot of disappointed Fans of yours.moreless

Load More Reviews