The Voice

Show Reviews (59)

Great

Not recording tonights episode

By galttl, Mar 25, 2014

I just tied to set my timer for tonights episode as I will be working but there was a conflict because the voice runs the show till 1 min after the hour. When that happens the show that runs till 1 min after the hour is the one that I dont record, so no Voice tonight for me.

Missed hearing some of the talent on Battle Round 2014

By coloradoan1, Mar 19, 2014

I sure missed hearing the talent that was cut short in the battle rounds last night 3/18/2014 due to too much background given and bantering between the judgesWe didn't hear the performances of four groups just brief to say who won... I just LOVE this showbut hope it doesn't go by the direction of IDOL due to too much talking and cutting out total performances of great talent! Come on judges cut out some of the bantering. it's not about you it's about the talentmoreless

Blake Shelton remember who you are

By mamadebbie, Mar 03, 2014

why do you act like country singers are off the radar for you? you are rich because of country fans and we support you on the you are acting like you really dont give a crap this season. What happened to you?

An enjoyable show that's all about their judges's voices!

By Nikell, Mar 01, 2014

This is an enjoyable television show, pretty fun and entertaining based mainly on the interaction between the judges and their careers instead of the contestants and their quality as products/singers.. the voices that fight in order to win this competition are a mere excuse to showcast the judges and at the end the show doesn't accomplish the on paper objetive.. to discover a major super star.

It's fun to watch the judges to compete and beeing charming while they argue.. but at some point this show fail into deliver a successful winner and still lack after 5 season of a real and worldwide successful super star.. and while the voice keeps breaking records based on ratings.. no one remembers the winners of the past seasons at the end... I don't know.. maybe this season they take some actions in order to improve this aspect of the show... 'cause it can't be that a show about discover new talent ends up just giving even more fame to already acclaimed artists leaving the supposed new stars on the shadows, in the oblivion.moreless

Thought this was suppose to be for amateurs??

By wildjranch, Dec 18, 2013

What was fair about having a professional singer go up against amateurs. Tessann should not have been allowed to participate. Why didn't you just bring in other professionals to compete against her? We used to enjoy watching the voice until this season. If you don't go back to amateurs competing against other amateurs we will have to find something else to watch. Also, didn't know that this was open to all countries to enter??

Just another Amerian Idol clone

By Raven77, Dec 17, 2013

Seriously? We already have Americans Got Talent, American Idol and The X Factor and they all have singing. Now we have another one. Full of sob stories that are over exaggerated and bad. One of those shows I listed has to go. There are too many singing competiton shows in the country as of this date the review has been published.

winner?

By KatieMaeSalvatore, Dec 15, 2013

The people who came runner up should of won like Bo Bruce but that other person won instead, i can't even remember her name.

#teambreadandbutter

By traceyspice, Dec 13, 2013

The voice is great- sad that matthew went home but am all about team Adam. Tessanne for the voice Dec Jamdung

season 5 top 5 performances for semi finals

By vegasswiger3, Dec 10, 2013

My picks for the top 3 finalists before the episode aired was James Wolpert, Will Champlain, and Cole Vosberry. But after seeing the episode, little Jackie Lee came to win. What a beautiful job she did last night. And Will Champlin killed it with his song by Fun. I liked James' version of U2's With or without you, and I hope it was enough to at least get him to the finals. James is my favorite singer, I watch as they call out who is safe and moving on and I'm shouting Geek Boy. ha.. That's my nickname for James Wolpert. I hope everybody votes for him. We will see tonight on the results show???moreless

May the circle be unbroken

By lbarks5912, Nov 30, 2013

I could not believe your decision to leave the word Lord out of the above song!!!!Being in Nashville and tin the middle of the Bible belt you have offended all the great performers that have crossed the Opry stage. You have also offended your armed forces that have fought for your country and your God. I have lost a lot of my respect for the promoters and the judges for letting this happen. I am ashamed for you.

Load More Reviews