The Walking Dead: Watch the New, Depressing Trailer for Season 4B (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Jan 17, 2014

The Walking Dead returns from its winter break on Sunday, February 9 at 9pm, and just to remind you that a zombie apocalypse is no cheery summer camp, AMC has released a new trailer for the second half of Season 4. It doesn't look like anyone is having much fun after the blow-up at the prison:

You know, I used to think this show had a depressing angle to it, but I don't think I've seen our survivor friends more run-down than they are in this clip. They seem to be totally over this zombie apocalypse and ready for a vacation.

Soon, guys! Hang in there! Just 2.5 million more zombies to go!

The Walking Dead returns Sunday, February 9 at 9pm AMC.

• Comments (74)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • smartxmu Jan 20, 2014

unless the series brings something more stirring emotionally, its getting boring for me, and needs a finale...

• MollyScandalicious Jan 19, 2014

Feel so sorry for baby Judith she's really gone.
    http://youtu.be/PUKMUZ4tlJg

• smithinjapan Jan 19, 2014

Sigh... guess it's back to YouTube again.

• smokinghole Jan 19, 2014

Love the Walking Dead. Wife won't watch it with me because she says it's too depressing.

• ktfahel Jan 19, 2014

That's funny. I LOVE watching TWD with my husband, but I find "Revenge" even more depressing and won't watch THAT with him.

• KarlSchantz Jan 18, 2014

Carl looks more pissed off than fed up or scared. He is the main character to me - The star of the show. I love his character development. Give him more air time - and a raise!

• Ian281099 Jan 18, 2014

If I remember correctly, Andrew Lincoln said in an interview that episode 9 will have more Carl-Rick dynamic.

• MissMunchkin Jan 18, 2014

GAH! BRING IT ON!!

• crazedtvhead91 Jan 17, 2014

Um... this video can't be viewed in my country so that sucks. Summary anyone?

• woz22 Jan 18, 2014

try on utube you should see but it does look depressing for our heroes , If they bring back governor in zombie mode fine but alive no way.

• crazedtvhead91 Jan 20, 2014

thanx

• Vicky8675309 Jan 18, 2014

This comment has been removed.

• ale00928 Jan 17, 2014

Is it only me that see this? Maggie is starting to look more and more like Tara in Sons of Anarchy. This means, desperate and going to do stupid things.

• DSniner Jan 17, 2014

That sneak peek just made me more hungry for some new Walking Dead!Like now!!!!!!February 9 can't get here fast enough!!Go Team Daryl!!!

• Neejan Jan 17, 2014

Hey you ignorant dicks over at TV.COM: how about sharing something that everyone can watch for a change?

• ohnoron Jan 19, 2014

• Vicky8675309 Jan 18, 2014

• Woodze81 Jan 18, 2014

Don't get mad, get Chrome and install the Hola add on from the play store. Problem solved!

• computerfixr Jan 17, 2014

Dude, chill out. They are a lot of things at TV.COM but they are not dicks!! Why don't you figure stuff out or ask politely or STFU. It's not rocket science.

• Neejan Jan 18, 2014

Exactly, it's not rocket science. It's just corporate greed from CBS Entertainment that controls TV.COM. Those are the real dicks.

• TrevPlatt Jan 17, 2014

Hey ignorant dick, why not try realising that they have to abide by a little thing called "The Law". Go Youtube hunting.

• Neejan Jan 18, 2014

1. It's funny you mention the law since I majored in law. And you know what? You shouldn't consider anything you read on the internet as the truth. There is never a consensus when it comes down to legal matters.

2. The only thing that needs to be shared is a link to the trailer on Youtube. A trailer, that's the only thing I'm asking.

3. This is the internet and it should be up for everyone.

4. Fuck you too buddy.

• ohnoron Jan 19, 2014

You do realise you could've just posted the youtube link yourself, presuming you decided to go and find it, to save others the hassle. That would of taken less time than your petulant diatribe...

I can never watch these links cos I'm not in the US, but it's pretty easy to find them. You are getting waaay too vexed about it!

• ohnoron Jan 19, 2014

• TrevPlatt Jan 19, 2014

Thumbs down.

And I'm not your buddy, guy!

• See More Comments (8)