I Ain't a Judas

Episode Reviews (15)

Great

Makes no sense

By aloonatic, Dec 18, 2013

I know this is late in the day. Catching up but.... The governors argument that the the Prison group are blood thirsty aggressors makes absolutely no sense, and should make no sense to Andrea too. He told Andrea that they took Meg and Glenn for no reason and held them captive, almost killing them. So why wouldn't she see that it's only the Governor who's the crazy blood thirsty aggressor? Poor plot.

Contrast

By AriSky, Sep 05, 2013

Another quiet episode, a day in waiting. It was such a stark contrast having Andrea back with the group, really shows how far they've come since they left Hershall's ranch. It's an impossible position, the one she's been put in, though from our perspective an open-and-closed case. Based on the music alone, I knew she wouldn't be able to attack the Governor in his sleep, but I was really waiting for him to be awake, to know that she'd tried to betray him. The scene with Merle and Hershall was likely my favorite - they've both lost limbs to Rick, so it was a good comparison.moreless

jorge

By anayancyguerr, Jul 16, 2013

Das good

Learn from the Past

By insomiac1945, Mar 21, 2013

Take care, Walking Dead creators, episodes such as "I Ain't a Judas," and others this season, which do not advance the plot and frustrate viewers will cause fans to lose interest. Remember a little disappointment called "Carnivale?" Please tell me we are not stumbling toward another dreadful outcome like that ill-fated, unresolved series!!

Calm before the storm

By ionee24, Mar 04, 2013

Andrea uses her lawyer skills to attempt a negotiation between two parties that only want to avenge their deads. Rick's group fighting as fiercely for Oscar and Axel as the Governor for his zombie daughter. Hershel questions Rick's motives to retaliate, while Carol all but questions Andrea's committment. Her proposed escape clause not easier for the lawyer than it would've been for the widow. For men may not always be black and white, yet murder is murder each and every time. Andrea and the Governor remains in status quo, much like Daryl and Carol regarding Merle.moreless

I Ain't A Judas

By thefanof, Mar 04, 2013

Another painfully slow-moving episode of The Walking Dead. It just lacks the action, and seeing the show try to have those pretentious endings with the singing, and everyone sitting around thinking somberly is just so embarrassing.

Did anyone expect Andrea to kill The Governor either?

Boring

By vespa4, Mar 03, 2013

Nothing happened except more Andrea screen-time which is never good. Although I did enjoy the less-than-warm welcome she got at the prison when she was clearly expecting them to be happy to see her. it was goood to see her get rejected. I also hate her more now after reading Tim Surettes review cause he's right: she didn't even ask about T-dog or seem remotely bothered that he'd died. What a B**ch.

God Bless you T-dog, God Bless

Dead me oooh

By JimmyPierre1, Mar 02, 2013

that episode was slow

Boring Dead

By DanRubino, Mar 01, 2013

Dude, this episode sucked.

Episode 11

By Mara41, Feb 27, 2013

Where I can watch episode 11?

Load More Reviews