The Walking Dead

Show Reviews (282)

Great

Clone?

By Gamagoat, Yesterday

Perhaps I'm missing something? They killed off Bob Stokey, who was a young black male with a partial medical background and obvious personnal problems. Then, almost immediately, they replaced him with Noah. Noah is a young black male with a partial medical back ground and obvious personnal problems. What is the point of cloning Bob?

My personal view

By Cadd-9, 2 days ago

I have been binge watching almost 5 seasons in 3 weeks, but I stop now and I try to comprehend what I saw:

This is not a bad series, nor is it a very good one. I really like the post-apocalyptic landscape around Atlanta. Tim Surette mentioned it a couple of times in his reviews. I like most of the characters, especially Rick, Beth and Carol. This show partly focuses on the background and their development throughout this whole incident. But I guess it would have been nice to see, what the people did before Zombies break loose. Some characters mention their early lifes . the Governeur, who said he was a family man and a loser in his job...

Another point: I really would like to know if this all is set free via a virus or is it magic and they are Undead. It would be very good for me to know for my perspective! Hints were given all the time, like severed heads are still biting. In this case even the ugliest virus couldnt do this ;)

But in S1E6 when the group entered the CDC-building it was said otherwise, whatever

Nevertheless, the best of this show is the focus on how fragile the human mind is, how people can change in the face of death and start to kill others, or eat them, or cultivate zombies ... So i think this show earns a solid 7.

Btw: Loving those gay-hater comments underneath this one, so funnymoreless

ruining the show !!!!

By lotrucker, 3 days ago

there is not 1 guy that watches this show wants to see some gay, *** , or what ever kissing each other. i don't care how much i love watching this show. i will stop for sure. i have not missed a single show from the beginning. last week show rating !!! 1

link to new episode

By helxy, Feb 23, 2015

I just watched this episodes on 18fFhBc so if you looking for a link this site is great without fun

l need alink

By lamasaeed5, Feb 23, 2015

If any one can give me adirect link for the last episode I will be grateful

Totally worth it

By GilliamGirl, Feb 23, 2015

LOVE this show, highly recommend it to anyone thinking about watching the show

Watch Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 11 The Distance Full/Free:- link 1o)

By rahulchawla1245, Feb 22, 2015

Still a loyal follower

By dsbrn, Feb 21, 2015

Lots of people seem to have gotten bored with TWD and have taken to criticizing every little thing they can about it, but when I truly love a show, I stick with it through the good and bad. Honestly though, there is no "bad". I appreciate the sentimental moments and I'm not just tuning in for bullets and hacking, which is what people seem to expect every minute. I overlook things that are meant to be overlooked because it's television. You won't ever hear me saying OMG THAT GUN HOLDS 12 BULLETS BUT IT SHOT 13! Just let it go, people. This show must still be doing something right if it makes me rush to the living room with butterflies in my stomach every Sunday night. I wouldn't miss it for the world.moreless

Used to love this show!

By KevinStone, Feb 16, 2015

I used to love this show but now it's just long walks in the woods. Ever since I started watching Banshee it makes this show look like a chick flick! Get it going or I'll be going!!!

excellent show

By perezn34, Feb 16, 2015

love the show.... me encanta....

Load More Reviews