The Walking Dead

Show Reviews (267)

Great

Clone?

By Gamagoat, 12 hours ago

Perhaps I'm missing something? They killed off Bob Stokey, who was a young black male with a partial medical background and obvious personnal problems. Then, almost immediately, they replaced him with Noah. Noah is a young black male with a partial medical back ground and obvious personnal problems. What is the point of cloning Bob?

Missed Opportunity

By alexlips, Dec 19, 2014

Whilst I'll never stop watching TWD, unless it becomes unbearable and does an acrobatic jump across multiple sharks - this show's potential was killed by poor writing. Season one started TWD off incredibly with clever writing, intriguing characters and an epic scope. Since season 2, the show has sold out by reusing a tired formula year-in-year-out. The formula that we've seen so many times before includes the group being separated, threatened by a new "bad guys" group of survivors, and building up cheap tension over 7 episodes so that everyone tunes in for the "must see" mid-season/season finale where there's a big showdown... until it's repeated all over again. TWD has been brilliant in the past, with the likes of the first season, the Rick/Shane/Lory debacle, the governor and most recently the explosive season 5 premiere. However I feel the soul of the show has been lost. The "character development" of the last 2 seasons seems forced down our throats. TWD has tried to spend quality time zooming in on each member of the ensemble cast at the expensive of spending enough time with any one character. I miss genuine moments with our favourite characters. I'm slowly losing hope in this show as it regurgitates very familiar story-lines and employs tired TV tactics from the likes of 24-style cheap action suspense and soap-opera-like pitiful character development. TWD needs a revival of it's heart and soul with fresh writing that respects the intelligence of it's viewers.moreless

This Show is Not Walking Among the Dead

By D-DawgMan1, Dec 18, 2014

Walking Dead continues to get better and better, and is showing no signs of stopping. Season 5 has contained some of the best character developments, action, and shocking villains in the show's history. It continues to surprise and enter into new depths. Cannot wait for February!

Disappointing

By thisismine, Dec 14, 2014

The walking dead was one of my favorite shows for the first 2 seasons Then the 3rd season came along and it became a soap opera with the occasional zombie after that. Really disappointed that they stretched it out and made it boring and had every main character become annoying.

LULZ!!! beth died

By demariusbridg, Dec 07, 2014

My reaction when Beth died O_O

Reaction to everyone else on the show's reaction to Beth's death -_-

I seriously don't see why do many people are angry over Beth dying. First off, she bought baby scissors to a motherfucking gun fight. She could've just went with the group and let Noah be, but she had to be Miss Dumbass and attempt to kill Dawn with a pair of frickin scissors.

Second, Beth only became relevant to the show when she was with Darryl for that period of time when the group got split up.

Seriously she had been on the show since season 2, and didn't really get noticed until the last half of season 4. I never really cared for her character, and her death (although it did surprise the hell outta me) had no overall effect on me.

I'm just pissed that we've gotta wait till February to see more episodes.moreless

why beth? why????

By MohdAzuanJohan, Dec 03, 2014

why "beth" need to die?!?!?! whyyyyyyyyyy?????!!

I really dont understand Walking Dead phenomen

By macieksala3, Dec 02, 2014

Pretty good idea for the show, but plot is about running in circles and talking about feeling (of course there is also some gore). Character development? Maybe during season 1-3, but what about 4 and especially season 5? It's really silly and painfull to watch show. Plot twists? I think writes une Plot Twist Generator (via www)...

Game of Thrones is amazing, well-written, and I just can't wait for another season. Walking Dead? No thank you. Walking Dead games are far more interesting.moreless

Questions Left Unanswered

By queen_tanya, Dec 01, 2014

I love The Walking Dead, but the Season 5 fall finale is so devastating that it got me thinking and asking. First, why don't people go to a place where it snows, or why hasn't it snowed in the show? Walkers are attracted to heat; therefore, they must be repulsed by cold. Well, if I'm a walker I will surely shun the snow. It'll make me brittle and shatter me into pieces. Second, will the good die first when apocalypse comes? Everyone, including the protagonists in the show, has his/her own agenda. It's an everybody-wants-to-rule-the-world thing. Instead of banding together, people make life harder than it already is. Last, are there no other survivors in other countries who can come to the aid of those stricken by the epidemic? But then again, if everything has a resolution, the show wouldn't last long, and I wouldn't want that.moreless

A Major Missing Piece

By proradiolady, Nov 22, 2014

I caught up with this series on Netflix and just finished season 3 and have a major concern: I'm a gulf/Iraq war military vet and so is my husband, some of the best soldiers on the field who has fought with me and my husband were Black men. This show does not have any. I don't like shows that do not show black men surviving; I mean not one single one. This is why for me it is NOT a show that I can get into because it is NOT my reality. All they had to do was add one Black male with strength and kept him in the series and it would have been the best series ever shown. So sad! Two of our closest friends that fought with us and Black pointed this out to me and my husbands yesterday at a party and they were right. I'm giving it a 2 now.moreless

A Huge Daryl + Beth Fan Here!

By idil_shaie, Nov 19, 2014

Amazing! Amazing! Amazingly Series Ever Created!!!

Load More Reviews