Say the Word

Episode Reviews (15)

Great

Sad and needing help

By tirzahrupp, Aug 26, 2014

Can't watch any episode because I have to buy or subscribe to something to be able to play it. I've already created an account and now I wish I hadn't if I had known this wouldn't work :/ Am I doing something wrong? I really love this show and the only way I can watch it is online.

Catatonic

By AriSky, Sep 02, 2013

This was definitely one of my favorite episodes so far. It wasn't perfect and much of it dragged considerably, but the content and the emotions were good. The fight in the ring of walkers was perfect - it captured and exuded exactly what Andrea was feeling and pushed that on the audience. The only thing I really wanted to see here were ankle-biters in the school. But I guess baby walkers is pushing it a bit too far.

Dead...

By Lostforever, Mar 10, 2013

Good episode. I wonder what really happened to Carol.

I loved Darryl feeding the baby. He looked so proud.

Darryl and Maggie go look for stuff for the baby. I really expected finally to see a kid zombie.

Spoilers

By FX, Nov 17, 2012

Okay, so T is dead which is fine. Even so he was a big asset to the group survival. His ability will be replaced by the two inmates. And to help round things off, Lori is dead with no chance of returning as a walker. I enjoy that idea as i didn't enjoy her character. But here's the deal. Now they got a baby which as far as I'm concerned is nothing more then a snack with a random crying alarm.

moreless

Grief-stricken Rick

By ionee24, Nov 16, 2012

As his newborn fights to survive and Daryl visits an empty grave with a single Cherokee Rose to remember Carol by. Rick slaughters every single walker in his path, in a scene that's as powerful as its emotional. Also powerful? Michonne re-claiming her place as well as the right to carry bladed weapons, wherever she sees fit. A Mysterious phone-call & an impromptu eulogy mark T-Dog's final goodbye, the last of a series of deaths that have become part of these people's lives.

Special mention goes to the wall of hands with names of children in it, R.I.P. little children: you existed, no matter for how long you were in this world with us.moreless

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 5 - Say The Word

By jaystevens920, Nov 14, 2012

Mere words can not adequately describe the festivities ahead," says a resident of Woodbury in the opening scene of Sunday's episode of AMC's "The Walking Dead" and there's probably no better description of what's to follow on for the next hour.

Chaos

By SFBarbear, Nov 13, 2012

This episode was probably the most shocking, disturbing episode yet. We see the aftermath of the birthing. Rick totally losing his mind and the realization that the survivors are really no more barbaric and monstrous as the walkers.

Say the Word

By thefanof, Nov 13, 2012

So slow moving. So slow, and the killing of the zombies is not even interesting at this point. The Walking Dead is a show you either love right now (and I don't fault people for enjoying it) or it just bothers you because there are programs firing right now, especially on Sundays, that don't get a fraction of the ratings this does.

I want the show to really shock me, nothing shocked me tonight.

Stage One

By Neksmater, Nov 13, 2012

Rick sinks into grief. Daryl and Maggie go for baby formula, T-Dog gets the Otis treatment. Axe and Oscar dig a grave. Rick kills some walkers and answers a phone at the end. Michonne leaves Woodbury without Andrea, Andrea sees that the Governor is using walkers as tools in gladiator fights. Good episode.

Load More Reviews