The Wiggles

Show Reviews (41)

Fair

Wigglehouse

By dancelano, Sep 15, 2014

It sure would be nice if somebody wanted to create a Wigglehouse DVD on this page. You see, Wigglehouse is the Wiggles' home resident first seen in "The Wiggles Movie". In fact, the king rolling on the grass at the end of the last track "Roll the Acrobats" is Jeff Fatt, a former purple Wiggle. I'll show you examples.

9tohoj40Y&hd=1 - "Who's in the Wigglehouse?" 0AJ7GGcqis - Jeff cameos at the end of this last song. 1nhLI - This version lasts longer than the video.moreless

Awesome group, awesome show

By ChrisBixbyWiggle, Sep 12, 2014

This foursome never fails. So what if they have new members now? Some people may say that The Wiggles have gone downhill because of this, but I say that The Wiggles are still excellent at what they do best, which is singing, dancing, and wiggling.

This show is very mediocre, but hey it's not such a bad show compared to other little kid shows.

By Oldnickolodeon34, Jul 04, 2014

This show isn't as bad as I originally made it out to be, but it's still not that great either. The songs are somewhat catchy, but the lyrics are really cheesy, and most of the times they're about food which isn't very educational in my opinion. Well I suppose this show is supposed to entertain kids much rather than educate them. It can be tedious to get past a song in the episodes sometimes. The backround music is good, the sets are good and colorful, the characters are okay but the only ones I can't stand are Dorothy and Wags. The older episodes are better, but the show started to go downhill ever since the most recent seasons. This show isn't really anything special, but it's much better than Barney and Caillou I must say.moreless

silly

By bob120788, May 30, 2014

Can't believe you put a girl in the wiggles common get her off it BRING BACK SAM, Much better than a girl. Very sad

Real awesome show for the youngsters.

By brown_cows, Apr 06, 2012

And to think I used to not like this show! Sure, it may be annoying to older people like me, but at least a lot of the kids love it! Believe me, like some others, I used to hate this show, too. I thought it was really annoying, especially with people like Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog. But now I just have the urge want to wiggle along every time it comes on. My little cousins love it as well. I have to say, my favorite character out of all of them is Captain Feathersword, because first of all, pirates are cool, and he is hilarious! So overall, the Wiggles is a much better choice for your kids than Barney, Teletubbies (even though I don't think it's that bad), or any other lame show, especially Boohbah.moreless

Let's see.

By ChristineSiri, Feb 12, 2012

The band is actually pretty good. It's the characters who tick me off. Especially Dorothy.

Here are my ratings:

Music: Okay

Band members: Good

Characters: Horrible

Concerts: Fair

Attitude: Okay

Comments. Good band members, HORRIBLE CHARACTERS!!!! PLEASE IMPROVE!!!

Overall Performance: Fair

Final Decision: Okay show!

Wiggles

By Herbbarb, Dec 16, 2011

My little grandson whom is autistic loves this show we try to pick up the dvd's when we see them although they are getting harder to find so my prayer is that they will keep them on the Internet . Thank You So Much

Every young child I have met hates this show. And I know the reason why.

By namelesskid2, Dec 27, 2010

Alright, I salute the Wiggles for their efforts at bringing fun to education.... but I think that they need to stop. I was okay with seeing commercials for this band or being forced to hear them when at a relative with a young child's house. But when the show came on i was flipping though the channels and I realized that this show is neither FUN or EDUCATIONAL.

Last time I checked, singing about mashed potatoes isn't fun. And it isn't educational. Do the wiggles sing about math, science? no. They sing about Big Red Cars and food.

Please take this show and put Sesame Street in its place. At least that show was educational, fun and good. This is just filth. Go back to Australia.

moreless

The dumbest show ever!!!

By Tow_Mater, Dec 27, 2010

This show has to be one of the worse on TV! It scares me a little and it really has no point. The characters seem to be a little off and random scenes come up at certian times (like Jeff sleeping in a elvevator?!)Lots of bright color and people in costums may amuse children under 5 , but 6 and over, stay away at all costs!

Load More Reviews