The X-Files

Show Reviews (411)

Superb

One of the very best

By BenjaminTurne1, Oct 27, 2013

Simply put, one of the best TV series of all time, Only LOST betters it in the Sci-fi/fantasy genre.

FIGHT THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!

By XFiles07RainMan, Jul 24, 2013

I AM THE RAINMAN!

Best Season of all Time

By hassanalirock, Jul 11, 2013

Scully please come. People want you!

A Dysfunctional Family, and Proud Of It

By ChipsTheButler, Mar 04, 2013

The Simpsons is a show about a nuclear family residing in Springfield. Homer the father works at a nuclear power plant, Marge the mother is a housewife, Bart and Lisa go to Springfield Elementary and Maggie doesn't do anything. She's dead weight, like all babies. The show is really long, episode count speaking. I guess that's OK.

wrote the previous harsh review, revisited/changed opinion.

By rickynotrefle, Jan 30, 2013

i initially wrote the critical review of the series "one of the most overrated series of all time", i admit i was unfairly harsh toward the x-files with my first experience, a little voice inside of me kept whispering for me to go back and give it another chance, and so i eventually went back and watched the entire thing and both movies.

while i still do agree with my point about it being overrated in the context of people ranking it with perfect scores and saying it's the best ever, in that context i do think it's very overrated (because of the hype, etc) but upon my revisiting experience i did have a much more enjoyable experience and appreciated it alot more on my second attempt.. i just wanted to come on here and admit i was wrong in alot of what i said.. i still had to skip some episodes because alot of the "monsters of the week" i wasn't feeling but overall i did greatly enjoy my experience and have a new found respect/appreciation for the series. anyway, glad i didn't give up on it and gave it another chance.

(it is the same person btw.. i forgot my password and using facebook login)

anyway, that happens sometimes when you first experience something and it doesn't go well but then you revisit it later with a different mindset and different perspective and things change. so, my apologies to all x-file fans and everyone who worked on the x-files. -humble, new fan. :Dmoreless

The X files, no show ever excited me as much as the X Files. Great stories, great acting and great special effects make this show a personal favorite.

By twilightboy, Jan 02, 2013

I am not gonna say that i like this show because of Moulder or Scully, I am not going to say I like this show because of the creepiest, weirdest, strangest stories ever, I am not going to say I like this show thanks to the fact that I have always believed in aliens, no, not any of those reasons. The main reason would have to be that this show is a work of art, every single detail is well crafted and something supernatural comes out of all this, something that captures you and wont let you go, something that kept me for many seasons begging for more.moreless

A Must

By SFBarbear, Oct 23, 2012

The X-Files is quintessential viewing for any Sci-Fi and mystery geek. It started off slow with mild conspiracy theory. Later as the show progressed past the mobster of the week stories the conspiracy grew and at tines dragged the show down. Fortunately this was corrected, albeit slowly and the continued on a steady pace that can't be ignored.

Good Scripts

By RockWolf, Sep 03, 2012

The family loved the show and no one came out of the closet, the whole family hated when Mulder left the show. Great writing and very very good acting made for great entertainment

LOVE THIS SHOW

By keramarie, Jun 24, 2012

This show gave me nightmares as a kid, but now that i have re-watched the entire series I had come to the conclusion that it is incredible, while still giving me nightmares. Gotta love the tension between out 2 favorite FBI agents. Sadly, i dont care much for duchovney's replacement...

Load More Reviews