The X-Files

Show Reviews (414)

Superb

X Files is on 3 different channels still!

By pavery3233, Jul 03, 2014

You can catch the X Files still in 2014 all over the dial!

El Rey Network; Chiller; & Now LOGOTV are all showing This amazing show!

So happy it still lives on TV

Amazing show

By sremnes, Jun 22, 2014

The original, nothing over this one in tis genre.

A true cult classic!

By StevenLowe0, May 24, 2014

Always been a fan of this show, not so much the Mulder orientated UFO drama but all the other stuff was awesome. This show in fact ignited my love affair (in a none creepy way) with Gillian Anderson as the fab and little under-used to her full potential as the show always centred around Mulder. That being said I did love their chemistry together, lots of shows attempt this kind of rap-our between their leads but often fail by clichs or over selling it. Duchovny and Anderson do seem to genuinely like and care for each other and only adds to the credibility of their talents.

Minus the UFO stuff I admired the creativity of the writers, remember this did start in the 90's when we weren't overloaded with shows trying poorly to emulate the X Files in some way or another. A whole lot of the episodes creeped the hell out of me and I loved this show for that.moreless

One of the very best

By BenjaminTurne1, Oct 27, 2013

Simply put, one of the best TV series of all time, Only LOST betters it in the Sci-fi/fantasy genre.

FIGHT THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!

By XFiles07RainMan, Jul 24, 2013

I AM THE RAINMAN!

Best Season of all Time

By hassanalirock, Jul 11, 2013

Scully please come. People want you!

A Dysfunctional Family, and Proud Of It

By ChipsTheButler, Mar 04, 2013

The Simpsons is a show about a nuclear family residing in Springfield. Homer the father works at a nuclear power plant, Marge the mother is a housewife, Bart and Lisa go to Springfield Elementary and Maggie doesn't do anything. She's dead weight, like all babies. The show is really long, episode count speaking. I guess that's OK.

wrote the previous harsh review, revisited/changed opinion.

By rickynotrefle, Jan 30, 2013

i initially wrote the critical review of the series "one of the most overrated series of all time", i admit i was unfairly harsh toward the x-files with my first experience, a little voice inside of me kept whispering for me to go back and give it another chance, and so i eventually went back and watched the entire thing and both movies.

while i still do agree with my point about it being overrated in the context of people ranking it with perfect scores and saying it's the best ever, in that context i do think it's very overrated (because of the hype, etc) but upon my revisiting experience i did have a much more enjoyable experience and appreciated it alot more on my second attempt.. i just wanted to come on here and admit i was wrong in alot of what i said.. i still had to skip some episodes because alot of the "monsters of the week" i wasn't feeling but overall i did greatly enjoy my experience and have a new found respect/appreciation for the series. anyway, glad i didn't give up on it and gave it another chance.

(it is the same person btw.. i forgot my password and using facebook login)

anyway, that happens sometimes when you first experience something and it doesn't go well but then you revisit it later with a different mindset and different perspective and things change. so, my apologies to all x-file fans and everyone who worked on the x-files. -humble, new fan. :Dmoreless

The X files, no show ever excited me as much as the X Files. Great stories, great acting and great special effects make this show a personal favorite.

By twilightboy, Jan 02, 2013

I am not gonna say that i like this show because of Moulder or Scully, I am not going to say I like this show because of the creepiest, weirdest, strangest stories ever, I am not going to say I like this show thanks to the fact that I have always believed in aliens, no, not any of those reasons. The main reason would have to be that this show is a work of art, every single detail is well crafted and something supernatural comes out of all this, something that captures you and wont let you go, something that kept me for many seasons begging for more.moreless

Load More Reviews