The X's

Mediocre
5.5

C'mon it alright

By NatT96, Aug 02, 2014

I watch alot of the episodes.

A Dumb Version Of The Incredibles

By ScampTVCritic, Nov 18, 2013

I remember not liking this show very much. The animation never grabbed me whatsoever, and I found the characters to be pretty boring and dull.

My favorite character

By WreckItRalph901, Jan 05, 2013

This will be my favorite TV show and my favorite character will be Tuesday X.

Uh, like, A CLONE OF THE INCREDIBLES!! U have got to notice it!!

By DPhantomFntic84, Dec 18, 2012

Animations... weird.

Storylines... ok.

Originality... NOT.

I wrote this right after the second half-hour premiere. This might not be as sucessful as Danny Phantom. And I'm not saying this because I love Danny Phantom. I'm saying this because the show needs to be a little more... original. This show is like The Incredibles, if you are not able to see it.

In general, this is the WORST thing I've ever seen. That list includes Rugrats Goes Wild.

And with that, I shall continue to look for a store that sells Nickelodeon video games with Danny Phantom in it. (Oh, great, forgot to check Toys "R" Us!!)moreless

What are those?

By DreadAngelus, Jun 17, 2012

Eggh.

Plot: Somewhat a rip-off of "The Secret Saturdays" or Kim-Possible.

Character: They have okay on personality detail, good voices.

Humor or action value? Huh: I don't understand this show what it focuses about.

Art: TERRIBLE! MORE TERRIBLE THAN PROBLEM SOLVERZ. Those artists are too lazy to make a cartoon, and should get out and go back to their couches. The animation, is bad too.

Overall: -5.7. What is this? Are they human? This is worst than Problem Solverz!moreless

I love the show. I think it is funny and original(in the sense that it has NOTHING to do with the Incredibles). The animation may be different but that does not make it bad. I thought the episodes were funny. I give it a 10 out of 10.

By JusticeLeaguer, Nov 28, 2011

What some people call bad animation is really just animation that is different from the norm of today's animation society. I really enjoyed the X's and love the characters. My favorite part would have to be the voice actors. They are my personal favorite. I have to agree that the first 15 minute episode could have been funnier but all in all I like it.

This has got to be one of the worst Nicktoons of all time.

By Woahwoah312, Aug 17, 2011

Many Nicktoons of this decade has failed us and sucked like Fanboy and Chum Chum,The Mighty B,All Grown Up and As Told By Ginger. However,the one that is so forgettable is The X's. This show is about a family who are really spies,and try to save the world from Glowface,a villain who is not even threatening in any way. So this is a rip-off of Spy Kids and The Incredibles. Wow,Nick is really running out of ideas these days. Now,all of the members of the family suck at being spies. The dad is annoying,and that's because he is voiced by Patrick Warburton,the guy who voiced Joe from Family Guy and the stupid cop from Scooby Doo:Mystery Inc. The mom is like the dad. Truman is the only character I liked,despite the fact that he's a bit of a brat. The older sister is selfish,and annoying. Glowface is a terrible villain,who sucks at what he does. But don't even get me started on the dreadful animation. It looks like the creators just drawn and cut out shapes and glued them together. I know that's the animation of South Park,but it's great in that show,but in this show,it looks horrible. Everybody moves slowly,and they look horrible in animation like that. And despite the fact that this show is horrible,it only lasted 4 years. Why?! This doesn't even belong in the Nicktoons category. Overall,this is a bad show,and never should be watched again.moreless

OKAY, WHOS THE RETARD!?

By dudet4, Jun 24, 2011

SOMEBODY CANCEL THIS!!!!!!!!!

what looser came up with such a dumb show?! and also, what looser would watch it?! UNORIGINAL, UNFUNNY, BAD ANIMATED, AND NOT COOL. and i thought catsratch was bad enough, but they brought more!! and its boring.

this show is a complete copy from the incredibles, the spy family and everything. another dumb nick show. *sigh* but i am glad they canceled my dad the rock star.

and also have you heard some of the "jokes"?! if they are jokes. they are corny and not funny. i dont know whats gotten in to nick. they should go to tv.com and see how sucky there shows are.

------------dudett4------------moreless

I'd rather watch CatDog than this garbage

By That_TV_Dude, Mar 28, 2011

I thought CatDog was Nickelodeon's worse nicktoon, but then came a show called The X's. The X's is a show about a family of spies that go save the world froman evil villain organization called SNAFU. SNAFU is led by a guy named Glowface who literally has one of those glowing electrical balls for a head (I am not making that up, I wish I was). So the premise would be good, if we didn't see it done a million times before! Totally Spies is a good example, but in the X's case it's just a very bland show and a rip off. The show is a rip off of spy kids (a movie series I do not like at all) and The Incredibles, combine those movies together and put it on the small screen and you have The X's. The plot lines are not too bad, but I have seen better on other shows, but they weren't so boring that it made you fall asleep. The artwork and animation just looks terrible. The animation itself looks choppy from time to time, and the artwork looks like a bunch of shapes that were cut, thrown into a bin, and when they were dumped and it resembled a character, the developers went, "OK, that's good enough." The villain Glowface is just so pitiful and is he really supposed to be taken seriously? He wants to do "evil" (I use that word very lightly) plans like turn the oceans into soup or have a fight between two monuments. What kind of plans are those? As for the X family, they are boring and very bland. Mr. X acts and almost looks like Stan from American Dad. The wife (can't remember her name) to me seems to resemble Mom from Dexter's Laboratory. I don't know what it is, but she almost looks like her and has that presence of her. Truman is just your generic and stereotypical young brother who picks on his older sister. The daughter (can't remember her name either) is generic and stereotypical as well. The only person who was good in this show was the assistant of Glowface. I saw the episode where he took Glowface's spot and he was really evil and could whoop the X's around and not break a sweat. He should be the villain, not the guy who is obsessed with soup and monuments fighting. He was great and was the only redeeming factor of this show. The humor itself is just plainly stupid and feels rather forced onto the viewer a lot, but the humor just sucks in this show. This show is just so stupid and bland. The characters are flat and generic, the humor is terrible, the stories are not interesting, the villain is a joke and has the worse plans I have ever seen. The only good thing in the show was Glowface's assistant, he knew how to be evil and the X's could never beat him up. I'd rather watch CatDog than this junk. Even though I hate that show as well, at least CatDog had some uniqueness and originality to it, but The X's is just a very poor attempt to cash in on successful spy movies or other spy shows. Avoid this show at all costs and let it be forgotten.moreless

Load More Reviews