Then Came Bronson

Good
7.9

Ronson

By JohnWalsh7575, Aug 18, 2014

I got something more cheerful to say . My Dad had a motorcycle shop his name was Ron. I got the nickname at school Ronson. We liked to watch the start together he said that was the best part . Well you prefer Easy Rider. He was a drifter.

Lessons in life...

By DojinFan_2K, Apr 26, 2008

Of all the junk that was on TV during the early 1970's, this show stood out in terms of dramatic quality.

Then Came Bronson was a series about a former newspaper reporter named Jim Bronson who decides to seek out the reason for his existence after the suicide of his closest friend by riding throughout the country on his late friend's motorcycle.

During his travels on this sadly short-lived series, he experiences all sorts of things & meets up with many people along the way, helping them whenever they needed help & in the process, Bronson learns a little something about people.

A shame that not too many people had bothered to tune in to this outstanding series.moreless

Needs a DVD release!

By WizardGlick, Jul 25, 2005

I love this show. TNT used to show episodes back in the late 1980's/early 1990's. That was the last time this show was on television. Warner really needs to release a set for this cult classic. It only ran one season, so that shouldn't be hard for them. You'd be surprised, but this show has a pretty big following. Incidentally, MGM released the pilot overseas as a theatrical feature.