This Just In

Fair
6.1

Agree with Me

By minimew2020, Feb 09, 2013

It is bad enough that other shows like this get good reviews, but asking to bring it back, smacks of desperation.

This Just In become the most duncical short lived show ever seen on Television, even more hammerheaded than BOTH The Goode Family & Will and DeWitt combined!

Spike Tv if you have fan writing to bring this back, please for the love of all that's viacom, steer clear of this insipid show. They're better off watching Brickleberry on Comedy Central.moreless

stupidest show ever

By tommypezmaster, Jul 01, 2010

"This Just In" was Cannselled becuace the men in this you are Homoes (Gay Men) infact this show was so bad it made "Shorties Wating Shorties" look good this is exaclly the type of show that going Downhill fast & it even a Rip-off from good show like "Hopeless Pichtures", "Cormartie High School" & "Pink Panther".

The good [shows] die young.

By n5d25d90, May 23, 2006

Every good show must come to an end. Teen Titans. The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Kim Possible. Danny Phantom is rumored to leave us next season. But this show didn't even last very long, and there aren't any repeats, either. This sucks! This Just In was awesome! It should at least have repeats if nothing else! I hope someday Spike TV will do that someday, and maybe, when Marmel is done with DP, he will try to bring back This Just In...but the chances of that happening are slim. Ah well. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

R.I.P. This Just In. You have made me laugh my pants off many times.moreless

This Just In, a show that was panned because of its right-wing slant to comedy

By demit, Nov 16, 2005

This show was actually quite funny if you could deal with the mostly right-wing based comedy. It was relatively current and certainly funnier than many other animated shows that try to be political as well as funny. Many of the jokes were aimed at political junkies who followed current and previous political events. The show at times was side splitting funny, and would usually bring loud laughter from myself and others who were watching it for the few episodes they had.

I miss this show as I usually watched South Park and this back to back. Oh well at least South Park is still around.moreless