Top Gear

By joshouaf, Apr 17, 2015

Love that show so much

The End Of Top Gear!

By drumstel, Mar 26, 2015

With Jeremey Clarkson being sacked, and none of the other host want to return without Clarskon. I must confess that I think this show is soon to be DEAD.

What people don't like about the Hosts or the show itself is fine, there is always a button on your remote to either switch or turn off your tv. So for me and my family this is the absolute end of Top Gear, hopefully we will see the Hosts back on iTV with something similar. Called Hot Cars, or Burning Tires, or something in that tone. Plus 10 when the team was complete, now that Clarkson is sacked a -1moreless

It was best show ever for years 10/10 ! now its just medicaore 5.5/10 ! :(

By MartinMark1, Mar 11, 2015

It was how you Brits say bloody brilliant show till now. I am very sorry for saying those harsh words but Top Gear isn't as good as it used to be.

Jokes now are just stupid, specials boring, car reviews only fancy top notch HD well edited videos. Well they used to do stupid things but they were smart things - sarcasm etc.

Sorry fans......

laid by clarkson, lays another dog egg!

By thesilverback, Mar 04, 2015

given the downward spiraling of the once watchable top gear that now is just laughable, how do you the makers of this sh@t feel ?

do you care,are you bothered,does it matter as long as it generates money, well it seems that it is being produced by teenagers for prepubescent teenagers much the same way as old channel 4 tv was aimed at the people that fell out of pubs at closing time and wanted to drawl at some cheaply made dross that catered for the lowest . in the land, the lager lout.

i have to hand it to you and really pat yourselves on the back for creating such crap, you are in a league of one and no one could come close to the level at which you have set the bar.

so where does someone start who actually knows about cars?

because i have made and repaired and sold all types of cars in some 28 years now,large small cheap and expensive saloon estate ect,but you lot only care for one type,the wet dream ultra expensive types, is that why there are less and less program's( thankfully )because the uber expensive car manufacturers can only release so many in any one year, or is it that the fat one and the irritating one and the one that should do children's tv cant be arsed to do any more and earn their multi million pound salary's funded by the license payers?.

when you dumped the village idiot off in British Columbia why didn't you take the opportunity to use a Knight xv to rescue him? its built in Ontario (that's in Canada) instead you used north American vehicles, why?

given the fact that the Knight is the biggest 4x4 known, this would have fitted in with the biggest fastest most expensive philosophy you have had for soooo long and could have made it slightly better than it turned out.

And when you 'dis' Peugeot's do have a care for the people who own, buy and repair them, they are not as bad as you portray them to be, and they are french owned, like all of their car manufacturers, a little often overlooked point you fail to acknowledge in the pursuit for cheap smutty laughs and innuendo, who own the flashy cars that the team salivate over? they are not British owned are they, all sold off because they were badly made and even worse after sales in companies that wouldn't modernize and loved to strike.

The episode where the three stooges try and make ambulance vehicles i found rather sick, and again another one of those made for the ret@rded viewer pieces that focuses on cheap smut and no substance or relevant information.

Here's the point, William Woolard used to give informative useful information to the viewer,now Clarkson just drives fast sideways in cars very few people see let alone can afford, do you think at some point this can be reversed and give people who cannot buy these automotive masterpieces a chance to have road tested cars for the every day people?.

Next weeks episode on Top Gear and the next and the next. I drive fast and turn tyres into smoke whilst trying to sound more witty and intelligent than Oscar Wilde,James gets lost and confused over something trivial while his gut struggles to be held back by his corset and Richard tries to look ever younger in the vainest attempt to hold onto his youth, that about sums it up.

The goose that laid the once golden egg.. is now more laid by Clarkson (laid in the same sense as f@cked) and golden egg is more dog egg.

While the gang struggle to find the newest next faster biggest trouser ripping car that has to take them around the globe,may be they could look into the many news cars that dont cost the earth and can be seen in a showroom near to you,just a thought, and heres another one, given their love of fully funded jollies.. next week on Top Gear... I use the 'n' word in Alabama, then i go to Argentina holding a number plate saying 'sorry ?', I then go to China and say there a slope on that bridge, and finish off in france where i crash a 405 into the gates of the Peugeot headquarters, its all in the name of fun isn't it?

try and defend that .

Love it :)

By estellaa, Feb 18, 2015

Love it :)

email BS crap

By C1GARMAN, Feb 10, 2015

I get an email today telling me about season 22 ep 3 but when I open the link it has no info about episode 3. WTF some eager *** set that up I guess

By GrahamJennings, Feb 01, 2015

UNBELIEVABLE rubbish from 3 IDIOTS who just ruin good cars the program seems to have lost its focus and path when it first started these guys are over paid and not funny anymore and just winds me up to the point of me wanting to turn off to another channel much does it cost per show with all its back up team and fancy camera shots and countries and the cars they must wreck then theres the people they insult..

By JonathanYaniv, Sep 10, 2014

You're all awesome.

Changed my favourite show to 'Fifth Gear' on turbo

By aadithyakumarss, Jun 05, 2014

I loved the 'Top Gear' when the show started, it showed good reviews about cars. But nowadays its Reviews about the guys driving it and too the same old guys. Nothing about the car. No testing. No speeding. No mpg. Nothing about the interior. No nothing, a lot of clever video editing. I dont want to read the 'Top Gear' mag. I hate looking at Photos and read about it. Please do a good Tv episode with car reviews. Till then I hate Top Gear Shows. Watch Fifth Gear on Dis Turbo.moreless

Getting a bit Gert and Daisy, eh?

By bakamov, Apr 03, 2014

You mean to tell me that we get only six episodes this time?? The nerve... Come on Jezza, we know you guys are old geezers nowadays, but you could do better than 6... We need to see more... scratch that, we demand to see more!

Load More Reviews