TRON: Uprising

Show Reviews (38)

Great

Tron Uprising

By isaiahflores, Feb 04, 2014

I would like there to be more episodes of the . series tron uprising

ew...

By johnnytestfan, Dec 18, 2013

Not good at all. I really did not enjoy it and it was pretty boring. I never liked tron the movie either, but this show is not good. I hardly even understood what was going on.

One of the most enjoing shows I`ve ever watched.

By woriorbg, Oct 21, 2013

I feel very sad that this show has been canceled. I`ve just watched the whole season again and it was just amazing. I`ve been left with hunger for more and a fan forever.

This show is AWESOME!

By jimmyarchertr, Aug 08, 2013

No really, this show is awesome, that is all.

Interesting Like Young Justice Cool to watch like Legends Of Korra

By DeangeloHill1, Jul 13, 2013

This show is great I personally love it when I was watching around when they were introducing new episode I declared I miss to many episodes and decided that I will just the whole season later which was present this show is great I love the action and the burden of the hing that TRON couldn't fight because his injuries and other stuff like that it's really great I believe everyone should watch it but What I didn't like was the character designs they all had the same body figure even the women long legs and a short torso I couldn't stand it and the deaths of key charecter like Abel and the guy who fought with beck in the games The other black but yeah the show is greatmoreless

Tron needs to live again, apparently poor decision making choices at Disney

By surf007, Jul 01, 2013

Amazing and sad at the same time, Disney should be very proud of this TV series because it was the best I've seen for a long time, especially for animation . I was dismay to hear that they didn't pick up the season again. Tron's writers and the current actors blew me away, so this should have been a no brainier for Disney if they just watched there own show. This series is one the few animations that doesn't feel anything like watching a cartoon and is not just for kids. If they were having trouble getting viewers, it had to be with the marketing team and the time slot, because it definitely was not the content. So de-rezz the current marketing team, and make Tron Live again....moreless

Save the Grid!

By wayneirving, Jun 26, 2013

Anybody who likes Tron sign this petition for the show, please. It would really help.

Oh yeah and it's one of the best animated series I've ever seen!

Marketing

By williambillyj, May 27, 2013

Story lines as good as The Last Airbender. I agree with most that this should be targeted to Teens, young adults and/or adults in general. I love it and My wife started getting into it too.

I would pay to see episodes finish off ( til timeline catches up to TRON LEGACY).

Love Tron Uprising!

By scifi-boy, May 09, 2013

Love watching Tron Uprising! Did even know about it until recently

BAD POINTS:

-too toned down (target market should be young adults not kids. needs to be more mature)

-similar adventure settings, maybe thats why viewers dropped off? (cant they visit other cities? were never really told how many cities there really are so there could be unlimited really, each with a different feel to explore)

-music too loud (cant hear the dialogue sometimes)

-too much music (after each episode my ears need a rest from all the ambient noise and music)

GOOD POINTS:

-scifi (new concepts and ideas are so cool to discover)

-action (love pandemonium being sorted out)

-visual effects (love the clean cut chaos)

-vehicle concepts (always enjoy seeing someone elses futuristic take on getting from A to B)

-cityscape architecture (love the epic views and also the close-up detail)moreless

I would pay cash to see future episodes.

By rowdster, May 03, 2013

This show was in another league for me and my kids. We are having some difficulties coming to grips with the fact that this show is canceled. The writing, characters, animation, and OFF the charts soundtrack just made this show something special.

How does so much other stuff stay on tv and this is canceled?

Load More Reviews