Poll: Favorite New Characters

By Patrick Sullivan

Jun 24, 2013

Lots of new actors for a hopefully re-energized season 6. Which of these announced actors is your favorite?

poll
  • Comments (12)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • jenniferlmelv Aug 15, 2013

If I had voted earlier in the series I would have gone for Willa, she was a feisty woman who was in open defiance and rebellion to her father but after she got vamped has done very little. The one character who could have been on the list is Ben Flynn/Macklin Warlow but he isn't and whoever compiled the short list has listed Rutge Hauer as Macklin when he played Fairy Grandpa Niall!!!

• xavierpnt Aug 05, 2013

Governor Burrell even though he had got offed so soon jus like Franklin Mott.

• MattLogan1 Aug 05, 2013

Gov is my favorite new role ! Willa only relly minor role tonight gave us a present !!!! topless so she gets the extra vote !

• borgsblueyes Jul 30, 2013

Jess Merriweather would kick Nicole's a**. No actress could help save that horrendous storyline.

• yvettehandley Jul 24, 2013

....NONE of those.....
    I LOVE the look and morality of that vamp in Vamp Camp who refused to have forced sex with Jessica......m..e..o..w......

• Knoxera Jul 02, 2013

Uck. I'm sorry, Nicole and her whole gang of L.A. activists are awful. Complete thorns in the side. Woefully naive and nose-butting. I don't have any familiarity with the pretty and supposedly popular actress but that's definitely not enough to be excited by her character. Her and her buddies are the worst thing in the worst storyline of the entire show (the shifters and wolves). Thematically, she may have a poignant message that relates to the heart of the show, serving as an antidote to the violet bigots and spreading the idea that the oppressed must stick up for one another lest they all go down together - but, let's face it, they're the wrong people to deliver it. They gave her "cred" by being racially mixed and speechifying about her parents fighting for civil rights, but in the True Blood verse she is our equivalent of a rich, privileged white person trying to rescue "poor minorities". She is human. She has no business trying to "out" supernaturals and telling them what to do to better their social standing and lives. Doing so makes her come off as unbearably self-righteous and out of line. It's clear that she's more infatuated with her own "heroism" than anything else.

And given the events of last episode, I fear that she's going to be elevated and stick around. Looks like we're going to have to buckle in, unfortunately. I can't think of any other new character I've hated more with just their introductory scene.

• nasiafan Aug 06, 2013

I agree with you 100% which never happens. I loved this women as a child on Full House and hate her on this show. I know she can act better, but no matter what they give her to say the background her character has alone is enough to despise the character

• ionee24 Jul 01, 2013

I love Rutger Hauer - and Jurney Smollet and Amelia Rose - but Captain Push has been a personal favorite since Medium: so Arliss Howard it is.

• ludoTV Jun 28, 2013

Willa Burrell who should have been named Bella Burrell with Alex Skarsgard playing Eric Northman playing Edward Cullen

• ben45tpy Jun 28, 2013

Rutger must always win! He is the greatest! He's already stealing the show. P.S. watch Turkish Delight, a brilliant movie.

• Abo_Malek Jun 26, 2013

I think we better wait a few episodes to see more of these new characters

• See More Comments (1)