Dead Meat

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Dead Meat

By thefanof, Aug 11, 2013

It's not that a lot of development really happened in this episode, but I still enjoyed it. From the profanity-laced rant by Sookie, to the immediate danger the vampers are facing, this was a fast-moving and intriguing episode of True Blood that did what the 8th episode of a 10 episode season should do: build our anticipation for the approaching ending.

Win-win situation

By randomjean, Aug 05, 2013

I think im the only one who thinks its great that Eric had Warlow's blood. Just think bout it. Eric gets to walk in the sun, maybe together with other vampires (depending on how much of Warlow's blood that he took) and Sookie didnt have to be with Warlow all eternity and yet her friend(or friends - we really have to watch next ep to know how it turns out) will be saved from the sun! Win-win!!

I find the werewolves storyline so lame. How did they become so homicidal? Was there really a need to kill off people who piss them off? Anyways their storyline is really getting nowhere this season. Maybe they should just focus on the vampires from now on. or at least the rest of the season til they come up with a better idea on what to do with the werewolves.moreless

Congratulations, its a shapeshifter.

By ionee24, Aug 05, 2013

Catholic vampire feeds on Jason as Eric loses faith in something other than himself; overwhelmed by grief and sadness, not unlike Arlene's, Northman refuses to have any part in a funeral. His family manages to reunite using all resources available. Problem is: resources land them right where Bill foresaw, at the wake of their own funeral.

Unbeknown to Bill and Sookie, Eric uses Andy's daughter to grab a hold on Warlow, the last chance to hold his progeny like Andy does by the end of the episode. Because only a parent can smell danger, as only a shapeshifter can smell a pregnancy, Sam figures out Nicole is pregnant with the next generation of Bon Temp natural born shapeshifters.moreless