A Pudding-Filled Cactus

Episode Reviews (4)

Good

Alan: You'll never GUESS what happened!

By doguineta, Jan 28, 2011

So, Charlie is like really happy that Alan finally moved out, and then he says he'll ocntinue to come here to have sex with Melissa. So Charlie tell him to do the wise thing and dump Melissa & keep Lyndsey. So he breaks up with her by phone.

Later Melissa shows up to kick Alan's crotch but charlie tells him he is not there, so she kicks his crotch. He givesd her his address by she never appears again... (maybe car killed her). So meanwhile Alan is in his new house acting like Bill Cosby and then he accidentally leaves his pipe on a place were the drapes (and letar, the house) end up on fire. The episode ends with Lyndsey, Eldritch, Jake & Alan going to live at Charlie's.

Title reference: Alan, describing Charlie. Saying he is prickly in the outside, but soft in the inside.

Overall: Good. The best of the episode was the cliffhanger-y ending. 8/10.moreless

By Canogaparkcindy, Nov 04, 2010

Not the greatest episode of Two & A Half Men but hey, it was entertaining. An entertaining half hour that was surprisingly devoid of laughter. This episode hardly ever made me laugh like a few other people said on here. I'm also not a big fan of the show being so focused on Alan.

Give us more episodes like the premiere with Charlie, Alan and Jake being in the same plot. The fact that this episode was so focused on Alan's love life just annoyed me. Charlie didn't do much for me, basically all he did was complain about Charlie.

The end helped the episode a bit, we've got quite a cliffhanger, and I'm excited to see Charlie's reaction in the next episode when Alan accidentally burns Lindsay's house down forcing the family to move in with Charlie. Everything else was just okay, but it was entertaining, so I'll give it that.moreless

an average episode

By dragondude4, Nov 01, 2010

in this episode Alan has finally left Charlie's house and after Alan goes to get booze he runs in Messila and Alan gets back together with her and has sex boy is he cheating on Lyndsey and this is something that Charlie will do and then it's hard for Alan to keep it a sercet and then afterwards Messila dumps alan and then Alan burns down Lyndsey's house and Alan has no choice but to go back to Charlies house man what would happen in the next episode we will have to wait and find out next time on 2 and a 1/2 menmoreless