A Pudding-Filled Cactus

Episode Reviews (4)

Good
7.1

Alan: You'll never GUESS what happened!

By doguineta, Jan 28, 2011

So, Charlie is like really happy that Alan finally moved out, and then he says he'll ocntinue to come here to have sex with Melissa. So Charlie tell him to do the wise thing and dump Melissa & keep Lyndsey. So he breaks up with her by phone.

Later Melissa shows up to kick Alan's crotch but charlie tells him he is not there, so she kicks his crotch. He givesd her his address by she never appears again... (maybe car killed her). So meanwhile Alan is in his new house acting like Bill Cosby and then he accidentally leaves his pipe on a place were the drapes (and letar, the house) end up on fire. The episode ends with Lyndsey, Eldritch, Jake & Alan going to live at Charlie's.

Title reference: Alan, describing Charlie. Saying he is prickly in the outside, but soft in the inside.

Overall: Good. The best of the episode was the cliffhanger-y ending. 8/10.moreless

By thefanof, Nov 14, 2010

Man, they should change the name of this show to Alan and a half-hearted performance by Charlie. Charlie Shene clearly is still only doing this show for the paycheck, and having watched this episode I cannot blame him.

The humor was few and far between in tonight's episode. I cannot even really say I laughed at anything. The idea of two women wanting to sleep with Alan, as he pointed out, just makes no sense and it astonishes me how far this show has drifted from its premise.

Not the worst installment ever by any means, but this show is definitely struggling creatively right now.moreless

an average episode

By dragondude4, Nov 01, 2010

in this episode Alan has finally left Charlie's house and after Alan goes to get booze he runs in Messila and Alan gets back together with her and has sex boy is he cheating on Lyndsey and this is something that Charlie will do and then it's hard for Alan to keep it a sercet and then afterwards Messila dumps alan and then Alan burns down Lyndsey's house and Alan has no choice but to go back to Charlies house man what would happen in the next episode we will have to wait and find out next time on 2 and a 1/2 menmoreless