I Changed My Mind About The Milk

Good
7.4

laughed quite a bit

By mattrocks123, Dec 23, 2012

I laughed quite a bit. It was great!

The break up made things slightly better for a season beginning, but we just feel that it won't last...

By Jasmine_, Oct 21, 2012

So Walden ridiculous relationship has come to an end. He proposes to Zoey and she refuses, later admiting there's someone else... so besides being an annoying biatch, she was still cheating on him? That would be the perfect combo for her just vanish forever to never be seen again in this show, but being Walden the whipped crybaby he is, I'm afraid that's not the case. Thus, the break up made things slightly better for a season beginning, but we just feel that it won't last... And I feel so sorry for both Alan AND Cryer. Such an enjoyable character being degraded from adorkable to just pathetic, and such a great actor carrying a decadent show on his back (and being paid less money than Kutcher, since the last time I checked). I liked Michael Bolton's cameo though, he made me actually laugh. Jake's brief video chat with his dad was funny too. I hope he doesn't play just a stupid pothead kid during this season again... but then again, I have bad feelings about that too. Like pretty much everything else about this doomed show.moreless

re-hashed story lines

By GaryBryson, Oct 01, 2012

The whole high on dope and seeing ex-girlfriends was done with Charlie, they need to bring up new story lines, I like asthon kutcher but they need to start moving away from him replacing Charlie to being his own character.

I will give this a few more episodes but to many times in season 1(ashton era) did I see to many ref to charlie and it is happening again. They are slowly killing the programme and the ratings will be in freefall very soon.moreless

I Changed My Mind About the Milk

By thefanof, Sep 30, 2012

What are they doing? An episode entirely devoted to Walden whining, and horrible drunk acting by Ashton Kutcher. This is just not the show it once was, it's like a child is writing this material.

I understand some people love it, but after this season premiere I do not plan to watch any more episodes this year. It's just not funny.

Was there even a single gag in it?

By ManfredMuelle, Sep 29, 2012

Last 2 seasons of Southpark had been downhill.

But I really like the newest episode.

I#ve had similar hopes for Two and a Half Men. Maybe coming back to (or at least close to) its old glory.

But far from it. Walden's girlfriend is as annoying as ever. The writing still seems strangely off. It's not Ashton Kutcher's fault, but he's certainly not helping much. Simply not a comedian at all.

I'll give it another 2 or 3 episodes. But if it goes on like this, I'll end it there...moreless