The Mooch at the Boo

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

What they could've said about Diane

By apytko, Yesterday

I think Diane was a car thief that targets men like Alan.

Here's dialogue that I would've written;

Alan: My car was stolen by a woman. We met at the car shop in Beverly Hills and we came here and well(looking at the dress)... the thing was while I was in the bathroom, she ran off with my Mercedes and my wallet.

Policeman: Oh! It was her again! You know, we've been looking for that woman for months!

Alan: For months? Wh--What do you mean?

Policeman: She's wanted for 10 car thefts. Well, 11 now. You see, she goes to car shops, looks for single guys that she thinks are really stupid Oh. No offense, sir. She seduces them and while their backs are turned, she steals their keys, drives off in their cars and sells them to used car lots.

Alan: You mean when she told me that her car was going to be in the shop all day and when she seemed interested in me, that was all just an act to get my car?

Policeman: Yeah, more than likely.

Alan: DAMN! Uh, does she get them to wear dresses?

Policeman: No, you're the first.

Alan feels really stupid, now.moreless

one of the best

By MarkOlson1, Mar 07, 2013

this is one of my favorite episodes. michael clark duncan makes this funny as all get out.

a good episode

By dragondude4, Aug 23, 2010

in this episode alan trys to get a girl friend and he uses his mom's house and Jake wants to get closer to the new girl in the neigherhood and father is a NFL football player name Jerome play by none other than Michael Clarke Duncan and jake runs off with Celeste and jakes has a funny ring tone so i got it put on my iphone and then Charlie and Jerome find jake making out with Celeste and she wanted to kiss him and Jake didn't force her or nothing and jake was touching her butt and Jerome thinks that alan and charlie are gay in some waymoreless

Jake goes off with the neighbor's daughter leading to her father getting upset with Charlie.

By thefanof, Nov 25, 2008

"God, I thought there was an eclipse!"

Extremely funny episode of Two and a Half Men. After six years they are still putting on original installments and attracting big name guest stars.

Michael Clarke Duncan was hilarious in the role. I am a fan of guest spots and believe that they are underutilized in today's television world. This is just a fine example of what can be produced by such.

Another one of the great things about Two and A Half Men is that they are able to remain funny and unique with just the three central characters and the occasional appearance by Evelyn Harper. Too many shows rely on enormous cast lists to be creative but Men doesn't have to. Too many laughs tonight and yet again Two and a Half Men trumps the other three CBS Monday comedies.moreless