Under the Dome

Show Reviews (144)

Good
7.2

The best worst show on TV

By ELMarcel, 2 days ago

Laughable, amateurish, a little crazy, some bad taste, stupid and delightfully silly. There's things even worse on tv, with much less entertainment value. One hour of goofy sci-fi.

best show ever

By MarmarHanem, Jun 29, 2015

the show is full of surprises, people didn't get the premiere because they are too lazy to use their imagination. i loved the twists in the episode and i i think that season 3 is much better than the first 2 seasons wait to see what will happen in the next episodes.

The worst TV Premiere-Under the Dome

By AndieLove, Jun 29, 2015

Where do I start? The first hour is the worst premiere for such a hopeful TV show! What an insult to fans! Glad I wasn't waiting on anything spectacular from new season! Jeesh! Who in the hell is writing this season, who signed off on it & why in the hell is it on prime TV & on CBS?!? 1:56 hours to make a clear point?!? Come on, what a complete waste & complete disappointment after 1 hour and 56 minutes of prime TV! No longer interested in lame excusesmoreless

Losing a fan

By CharlesSixhundredrush, Jun 26, 2015

Season 1 I was hooked. ..

Season 2 started getting corny and I didn't make it all the way threw.

Season 3 I'm trying to give a chance but

it's all over the place. The show is dragging. ...

it's season 3! Why don't we know what's going on with the dome yet? Get on with it already!!!!

Love it

By JavieraAbugarade, Jun 26, 2015

I am totally agree with Whitney Johnson. This isn't about being normal or clever things. Use your imagination...

I actually think the show it's even better now than the first season. I've been waiting for season 3 for almost a year and I'm glad that is on again.

But, I have to admit that I just saw two episodes of season 3 and it's kind of wait for next week and see what's really going on in Chester's Mills.

Always a unhappy camper

By WhitneyJohnson, Jun 18, 2015

Although there may be questionable things, the more people complain, the more series get canceled. This is a pretty good show and I would hate to see it go downhill because someone can't use their imagination a little.

I find it to be a good show to watch during my down time. Give the show some time to catch up and get better.

There are quite a few shows who have one or two seasons and the rest are perfect.

Light and radiowaves

By kaspersorbom, Jan 02, 2015

if radiowaves can not get in or out of the dome, how can visible light do?

I love the show looking forward to more

By appleberryTT1, Oct 21, 2014

Y People thinking the writers should make all characters out of the dome it only 13 episode in season 1 and in that season, the story it 2 weeks come on I like see wat the dome can do' one minute it hot it cold n weird, freaky I like it... If season 3 they not out of the dome than u all may complain But it really great show I tell so much of my friends about it n now they all hooked on it n I'm looking forward to seeing seasonmoreless

A brilliant show gone so wrong

By Catharsis, Oct 13, 2014

While Season 1 of Under the Dome was new, fresh and had mystery and amazing characters, I haven't been able to even finish the last 2 episodes of Season 2, I just deleted them off my DVR.

Wow, talk about a turn towards to terrible stories and absolute awful writing and acting! This show went from my new favorite last season to being completely unwatchable on so many levels in Season 2. I couldn't sit through Julia "talking" to the dome for one second longer, or listen to another character lecture about how the dome chose them for a purpose, are these people really that dumb? Is the dome now a deity with consciousness and decision making abilities? Don't they realize it's an artificial thing that is obviously created and being sustained by an outside force? Did CBS fire all the writers and let 5 year olds develop the plots? That would explain Juniors Mom and her terrible finger paintings!

Yeah, I'm done, not even finishing Season 2.moreless

The story is now finally moving forward by "coming out of the dome"

By plaknas, Oct 13, 2014

In season 1 they were trying hard to make it like "Lost" and that never worked but Season 2 has been pretty good although the writers have still not abandoned their attempts of making it like Lost but at least now they are moving the story forward. Casting was never a problem for the show. They did get the best talents and newcomers of Season 2 are also just as good. The only problem of the show was it's story which like the show seemed to be trapped "under a dome" and was not moving forward. The writers are still not using the characters effectively. Junior, Melanie, Barbie's Father and Sam are interesting characters who are not being given more screen time and Rebecca and Phil are being unnecessary timemoreless

Load More Reviews