1-800-FLOWERS

Episode Reviews (3)

Fair
6.9

An ok Episode... the older brother ruined it

By DavidPerry, Jan 02, 2013

I really felt for the younger brother. The older brother seems arrogant, and stuck up. I'm an older brother myself but I know my younger brother is capable. It seems the older one in this episode is just... argh.... i left watching this disliking the older brother and totally rooting for the younger brother who seems more in touch, down to earth, and all around awesome human being. At least from what was shown.

Who knows - after all, we only had a very short time to get to know these people behind the scenes. It's mostly scripted I would say anyways, edited for "the wow effect", etc.

Very poor last episode. Also, the camera crew really ruins it. Get a spy camera. By season 2 most people will know about the show then it just becomes more "scripted".

All throughout the episode I kept trying to like the older brother but just couldn't. It's good to see the younger brother turned out different despite working for the older brother.

moreless

Worst episode in 4 seasons!

By KEFA, Nov 17, 2012

I thought about purchasing flowers from this company in the past, but I will NEVER do it now after watching this episode. The one brother/owner was okay. However, the other brother/owner did a huge disservice to the company by being involved in Undercover Boss; his actions were embarrasing to watch. The ending was pretty boring as well. Normally, this show brings tears to my eyes. This episode was just a complete disappointment.