Undercover Boss

Good
7.1

We have an idea for Undercover Boss

By vic123, Nov 19, 2014

How do we get an idea to the Undercover Boss show? We have an idea that they may want to review.

A Company and a Location for Review for Undercover Boss!

By KarenMarieGVT, Nov 15, 2014

needs someone to go on Undercover Boss at the North Las Vegas, NV warehouse.

I've been there for 5 years; seeing it change from an Outbound/Inbound Facility, to a Customer Returns Center. Things are not good, management has no idea what we workers have to deal with. They make policies without even talking to "the people who do the jobs" , we know what works and what doesn't, and all they do is to find new ways to "write us up"!

I have 2 Bachelor's Degrees, 2 minors and Massage Therapy School, management doesn't care; They don't care HOW LONG YOU HAVE WORKED FOR THE COMPANY", NO SENIORITY!

I have trained dozens of people, and then, I watch them get the good jobs, increase in pay, and more responsibility. To have your manager tell you they will not support me getting a Processing Assistant Tier 3 position!! I'm stuck in processing HELL, I hear others talk about "how to cheat to get the best rates. I LIVE MY LIFE BY THE "RULES", WHILE EVERYONE ELSE CHEATS!

NO THANKSGIVING LUNCH THIS YEAR, FOR SOME IT MAY HAVE BEEN THE ONLY MEAL THAT DAY, BUT NOW, NOTHING! I'M SURE CHRISTMAS WILL BE THE SAME!

No increase in pay for Cost of Living" I have reached the cap of pay, when:

Rent goes up

Utilities go up

Food cost goes up

Gas prices go up

I thought that I had a way to move up; There is no one in Upper Management is not going to let that happen.

EVER DAY FOR THE PAST YEAR I GO TO WORK TERRIFIED THAT I WILL BE LET GO! I NEED THIS JOB, I work hard everyday, I GET 3 BREAKS IN THE 10 HOUR SHIFT, 1ST BREAK 9:30AM, I GET TO GO TO THE BATHROOM; LUNCH AT 12:30 IS BATHROOM #2; THEN LAST BREAK AT 3:30 and the last BATHROOM BREAK!! I don't stop to walk around and talk to others. I'm there to work, to do a job, that I feel proud of doing.

MORALE REALLY SUCKS AT THIS WAREHOUSE! IT'S EVERY PERSON FOR THEMSELVES-THERE IS NO TEAM WORK!

WHEN I STARTED 5 YEARS AGO, NO ONE IN MANAGEMENT IS STILL HERE 5 YEARS LATER. There is so much more about this company that needs a lot of help, we are not happy. makes millions from our blood, sweat and tears; BUT THEY DON'T CARE HOW MANY YEARS OF DEDICATION YOU HAVE PUT IN, HOW HARD YOU WORK-THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT RATE AND MAKING US GO FASTER AND FASTER!! Please help, the Holiday Season is approaching, time for more millions of dollars to be made-We can't complain, we are all expendable.moreless

Phonies, all of them

By DojinFan_2K, Oct 04, 2014

Another one of CBS' yeasty Reality TV shows once again proves the old adage, "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions". Undercover Boss is a show about how CEO's of certain companies decide to be in disguise as a mere employee of their company just to see how things fare for them.

This is by far, one of the flimsiest of premises for a Reality TV show. A rueful attempt for us to feel even the slightest concern on just how those bigwigs can relate to their wage slaves on an even keel.

What a colossal waste of airtime.moreless

how can i nominate a company?

By johnpellis1, Aug 25, 2014

personally i like the show and concept, however sending in the CEO sometimes isnt the BEST idea, i do think that someone in the corporate offices should work on the ground floor. i work for Pizza Ranch the store owner is failing and corporate seems to not care where there are employees working hard up here to pull our boss' head out of his rear about the place. we need some intervention from the higher ups and just see why we are failing.

how can i nominate Pizza Ranch to go undercover?moreless

Would you give your life history to a stranger

By edieworonicz, Jul 26, 2014

This show is SO fake. I don't know anyone who would open up there life and circumstances to a total stranger and new employee. It's SO OBVIOUS. Give it up. I would rate it a 0 but this site doesn't offer that option.

The Emperor Has No Clothes

By shelley589, Jul 01, 2014

Since the crash of 08' people do not trust corporations or Wall Street and what a nice way to show companies" have a heart" than this show. The CEO or COO go undercover to show that they are trying to see the company, from the "johnny paychecks" world view. Give me a break! All companies care about is profits, and their brand image. The Boston Market episode illustrates that brainwashed idea about brand, if I heard the director of marketing say it once; I heard it 10 more times. This show is an hour long jerk fest, to build brand recognition and to make customers think that companies A, B and C really care about them and now they care about their employees too. Wrong, companies care about your money and your willingness to return. Can't you feel the phoney sweetness when you go into some businesses? One of the largest fixed cost of a business is payroll and if they could get people to work for nothing or, better yet, get programmable androids to do the work they would be tickled pink. So please understand this, if change is what employees want, the only changes that will be made are 1. Changes that don't really cost any money and don't negatively impact the bottom line 2. Or changes that only positively affect the bottom line (like the investment made in this show and the prizemoreless

What?

By rustyfile, Jun 21, 2014

My opinion is that there is no Boss going to give some jackleg min. wager $30000.00 or a trip to an amusement park. Whats up with this fake unreal show?

A Company and a Location for Review

By jackiejones566, Jun 12, 2014

I like the show. I like the concept. I like the idea of modeling concern, support and philanthropy. Sometimes, though, greater efficiency would speak volumes about how customers and the surrounding community are valued. Someone should look at the Safeway grocery chain. There is no consistency in the way the neighborhoods it serves are treated. Spoiled or about-to-spoil meat is moved to stores in poorer communities. With luck, a clerk might hip a customer about what to avoid. Some areas are better stocked, are cleaner and staff better trained than others. There is a training store at Georgia Avenue and Piney Branch Road in NW Washington, DC - an area where home prices are$300,000 and up. There are a lot of problems and neighborhood support is waning, especially among those with the wherewithal to go elsewhere. With Harris Teeter, Weis and Wegman's moving into the area, along with lower-cost chains like Food Lion and Aldi, the company is not responding well to competition. At the store referenced above, there are a lot of seniors in that community with no transportation and few options. It sure could use another pair of eyes and some course correction.moreless

Undercover Boss: Nothing But a Produced Philanthropic Contest

By JeffWilliams7758, Mar 17, 2014

I was intrigued with Undercover Boss by it's trailers at the time. But then I watched a few episodes, gave it some chances to come around, it never changed, and it's boring, biased altogether I'm completely turned off by. It's staged!! How is it so coincidental that the boss goes undercover touching those coincendental, certain minisculed hardshipped indviduals on the front line from the handful of others just as bad off within such large organizations; unless, the show's producers aren't working in unison already with voluntary corporate American CEO's of pre-selecting the cast to prop up as so wholesome?moreless

will never stop and shop on this show

By lolahowell54, Jan 04, 2014

they don't think about their employees

Load More Reviews