Unforgettable

Good
7.7

Unbelievable Ending

By vinko88, Dec 14, 2014

This episode and season ended trying to imply there's more, but at the same time rushed to answer for the relationship between Carrie and Al. Disappointing!

Why did CBS cancel the show. I agree with SamanthaHolly, I hope another network will pick it up.

Why has it ended

By SamanthaHolly, Oct 17, 2014

I cannot believe they have cancelled this show (again). I'm hoping another network will pick it up.

Poppy is now arrogant!

By tahotart, Sep 19, 2014

Why has Montgomery become so arrogant about her memory gift. There is a scene in every episode now of her showing off. Its really annoying. The constant flirting bit is also annoying. The show was much better when all of this did not happen.

The right combination of everything

By Dutchgalchgo, Sep 08, 2014

A typical Sunday night; paging up & down the guide looking for anything entertaining. Saw Jane Curtain's name as part of the cast and that alone convinced me to take a look. Interesting story line, just enough humor and drama. Great chemistry among the cast, though would love to see more of Jane's character.

Way to go

By Wafi, Sep 07, 2014

I love this show. It's light, good, funny and humane. The actors go so well together. Whether it's Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Dallas Roberts, Jane Curtin, James Hiroyuki Liao or Tawny Cypress. I like them all and I hope the show continues.

To much flirting

By retsim1, Sep 01, 2014

This second season Poppy seems to spend a lot of time flirting with her partner Al .There seems to be the compulsory teasing at the end of every episode and it,s starting to get boring with her,, I could have you any time i like attitude .Maybe it,s because she is one of the producers she thinks it,s a good idea but for me it,s already wearing to the plot lines .

Almost perfrect....

By 10isbuf, Aug 19, 2014

I love this show but in a recent scene at a fundraiser - name tags were required. Most everyone had their name tags on their left chest. Name tags are always to be on the right chest of your dress or shirt so as to shake hands and look directly at the name tag to catch the name of the person you are greeting. Someone on staff should have known this --- I did. Keep up the good work - and good luck with the show.moreless

What is Poppy saying?

By barbaratahir, Jul 15, 2014

What has happened to Poppy Montgomery's voice? Why is she continually speaking in a monotone - no inflection what so ever. I do not recall her voice being like this in "Without A Trace". Also please dress her up - she looks like the victim of a crime. Also either she and what's his name are in a romance or they are not. If she is a detective she should not feel compelled to flirt with her partner ALL THE TIME. Come to think of it she flirts with every man in the show. Maybe if she dressed better she might get herself a man and would not have to flirt her way through life.moreless

A Little Old To Dress Like That

By budcat, May 10, 2014

I liked Poppy in Without a Trace but she dresses like she is still that age. Also do something with the hair she is too old to wear her hair like that. It just looks messy.

Big Miss

By marciagriffith904, May 07, 2014

What started out as an interesting premise in Season 1, has devolved into a contrived mess in Season 2. Poppy Montgomery's character does a weird high school flirting act in almost every scene. While in season 1, her condition was a gift and a curse and it was intriguing to watch her grapple with both concepts; in Season 2 it feels like she's doing parlor tricks in between the forced escapades of Major Crimes. The attempts at humor, romance and intrigue fall completely flat. Dallas is amazing on the Good Wife, but seems like he's acting under duress here. Waste of everyone's talent all the way around.moreless

Load More Reviews