Watch the First Two Minutes of the Veronica Mars Movie Now (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Mar 02, 2014

Look, we all have those friends who maybe haven't had the best TV education. It's not their fault; sometimes people get left behind. So it's our duty as experienced fans to teach them and guide them toward the correct path. In less than two weeks, on Friday, March 14, the Veronica Mars movie will be released in theaters (and on demand) nationwide, and the seedy underbelly of the town of Neptune, California will once again be a topic of discussion amongst students of television and reformed bad boys.

Two weeks might not be enough time for your friends to catch up on three seasons' worth of mysteries, class warfare, and Logan Echolls' inspirational messages, but it's more than enough time for them to watch the opening two minutes of the film, which serves as an introduction to the world of Veronica Mars for anyone who doesn't have "Team Weevil" tattooed in unmentionable areas ("Team Dick" just seemed a little too obvious). It also offers a refresher course for any fans who haven't been marathoning the series every night in anticipation of the movie. 

Okay I'm just kidding, those people don't exist.

Anyway, check it out, kids, the first two minutes of the highly anticipated Veronica Mars movie!

Are you counting down the days until March 14?

• Comments (56)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • mrramirez26 Mar 03, 2014

I love this show so much...SO unbelievably excited for the movie!!!

• Lutten79 Mar 03, 2014

That was not enough!!! I wan't to see new stuff!!!

• Faithin1 Mar 03, 2014

I just re watched all three seasons. I'm very excited.

• CaitlinRice Mar 03, 2014

I've had this written on my calender since the release date was announced. I'm so frigging excited for this movie there just aren't enough words. The whole process of the Kickstarter has made me feel even more invested in this movie and I'm pretty much giddy in excitement.

• Nikell Mar 03, 2014

I use to watch this show when it was cool and just a few people like it.. now that everyone seem to be excited an like it.. i kind of.. hate it a little bit.. x'D..

• osdawaya16 Mar 03, 2014

I'm JUST NOW watching the series and I'm really enjoying it.

• DanielleClaud1 Mar 03, 2014

I never said that in my life but even if this movie sucks I will love it... It's Veronica Mars and a long time ago we used to be friends!!! Come on now Sugar bring it on bring it on now...
    My only problem, GG did some bad rep to her Veronica's Voiceover, I'm expecting to say XOXO, That's where I've been all these years LOL

• ChanX95 Mar 02, 2014

AAAGGGHHHH EXCITED! *Runs around the room clattering into things*
    As a Kickstarter backer being privy to the development of the movie I thought I'd have aclimatised to it all by now. Not a chance.

• jerky_666 Mar 02, 2014

Yuck. No thank you.

• Vamps Mar 02, 2014

OMG! I don't think I can survive I might die of excitement

• See More Comments (23)