Victorious

Show Reviews (154)

Good

Awesome

By superhero678, Mar 13, 2015

This show is simply awesome and hilarious. From the characters to the acting to the storylines, it's the perfect view of a performing arts school and the lives of its students. Almost every episode is clever, creative, and enjoyable. It serves its purpose which is to entertain the audience. Even though some episodes are less good than others, but that's obviously common and prone to happen. I didn't find any episode to be bad except for a thousand berry balls, april fools blank, brain squeezers, and maybe cell block. It's just as good as iCarly. One is not any better than the other, although this show doesn't always seem to focus on a problem or something bad happening like in iCarly. Rex is funny and I like that they added a puppet to the show, but he's often rude and I don't always like that about him. On one hand I think the show would've been better off without him because it sort of ruins Robby's reputation which is why he doesn't have a girlfriend and people think he is weird and strange and nerdy, but on the other hand he's just trying to be funny and he definitely is and that's why I like Rex. If this were real life and Robbie eventually ditched him, having a puppet for the time being in school may be OK, but again it's hard to form a permanent opinion about it. But what I for sure don't like that he says it's not a puppet though and treats him as if he's an actual person even though he knows he's not real and that's just sad. Yes Cat got dumber in season 2, but that's what makes the show funny and I like it. Except for a few instances where she just talks irrelevant nonsense and can be kind of annoying and wish she could have kept her smarter more charming personality from season 1. And yes I wish they kept her real voice because it was better and think it's a bad idea to change it for no reason, but I don't find the fake one annoying. I mean it is compared to her real voice, but not in itself and I still like it so it's OK. Overall, an awesome show that ended too early just because of Nickelodeon's stupid ridiculous unfair 60 episode limit that makes no sense. Should've gone as long as iCarly because it was just as good and that's why they did iCarly over 100 episodes. Apparently they didn't think so. End of review.moreless

Thee best

By FanOfSome, Mar 01, 2015

All there is to it, thee best. Just wish it had a proper ending

It would fit my Top 10 shows overall

By nickhughes773, Jan 30, 2015

Victorious is not the best show I've watched but it's at least watchable compared to some other shows. I kinda feel bad for the cast. I think Cat could have been a little smarter but I think she could still get asked out on a date but I think she should have dated Robbie. Tori was a very likable and sweet girl and very attractive (all main character women were attractive, even Trina who just needs to show better signs that she is pretty) other times she is stressful, I feel bad for her that she has to take care of a lousy bragging sister who no one likes. Andre I had NOTHING against him. Beck too likable and doesn't deserve Jade. Jade is the most EVIL, DEVILISH, And scariest character of all Nickelodeon shows, and the worst part is she is all attractive so boys who don't know her get tricked by her. But it is still good to look at Jade on the show since she is attractive. I wish she would have treated cat better though. Robbie STOP HANGING OUT WITH A STUPID PUPPET and maybe you would be more likable I wish you and cat would have made a couple.. Rex no offense but your little puppet life means.. NOTHING. Sikowitz I really can't blame you for not liking Cat. Sinjin: All I'm gonna say is WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?moreless

Fantastic show

By bautistakenrick856, Jan 17, 2015

I totally love the show! Far more better than iCarly and Sam & Cat (both of which are terrible). But I still wish the series had a more better ending. No matter what, I still love Victoria Justice and Ariana Grande.

a great show

By rayzm, Nov 10, 2014

this show suddenly came with a blast, then its gone.. idk why?

its a great show with great vocals

A better show than iCarly, which had to be cancelled, WHY?!!!

By VALDES, Sep 12, 2014

I understand that iCarly was canceled because it had 5 years on the air, but Victorious ONLY TOOK 2 YEARS IN THE AIR AND A HALF, and the opinion of being canceled was taken the same year as that of iCarly be canceled. ...

For me, Victorious was always better than iCarly show with more characters, more imagination, more music, more comedy .. And it was very sad that I canceled.

Balance of seasons:

* First season: Victorious decent season with memorable episodes, (7.8)

* Second season: A good season butt tet missing more humor (7.6)

* Third season: Better than the previous season (7.9)

* Fourth Season: The worst season of all, there were episodes that were good, some bad and last without comment. (7.4)moreless

Why did it have to go down?

By Roletiderole, Sep 03, 2014

We finally reached a 7 and now it's back down to 6.9? Yet Marvin Marvin has a 2.0 instead of 1.9? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! This is just like Liv and Maddie and TUFF Puppy! All I can say is haters gonna hate!

VICTORIOUS is my life

By RashaArianator, Jul 26, 2014

I love this show more than everything

their are victorious

By SelinaRenHebeTian2, Jun 19, 2014

is good

Decent show if were on crack and getting beaten up by a sack of monkeys

By demariusbridg, Jun 16, 2014

Don't let my title fool you because I actually like this show. But this is stuff they should show on Nick at Nite. This stuff isn't for kids. More like tweens and older.

Characters:

Tori: She's pretty good at acting. But you've gotta admit that this show does make Tori look slutty. Like in one episode, Tori goes tongue wrestling with Kat's boyfriend. And lets not forget she did the same thing with Beck on the pilot episode. That made her look really bad in my point of view. Overall, she's good though

Jade: Talk about being a bitch. Sometimes the way she treats Tori is entertaining, but it mostly is annoying. Deep down in side you know she loves Tori.

Kat: The only thing Kat has going for her is that she's really sexy and adorable. That's it. She's pretty dumb overall.

Andre: Cool guy. Good actor.

Beck:Same as Andre.

Robbie: Wtf is wrong with this guy? Hes always messing stuff up for everybody. He's really weird in a funny way.

Rex: Funniest character on there. Just don't call him a puppet or he'll get pissed.

Trina: Three words. "Nobody likes you!"

Humor: This show is funny most of the time. I just hate how they rip lines off of other shows such as "No chiz" or "this guyyy". But yeah it keeps me laughing. My favorite episode was the one when they got thrown in jail and they sang "I Want You Back".

Thats my review guys! Have an ass pinching day!!moreless

Load More Reviews