Victorious

Good

their are victorious

By SelinaRenHebeTian2, Jun 19, 2014

is good

Decent show if were on crack and getting beaten up by a sack of monkeys

By demariusbridg, Jun 16, 2014

Don't let my title fool you because I actually like this show. But this is stuff they should show on Nick at Nite. This stuff isn't for kids. More like tweens and older.

Characters:

Tori: She's pretty good at acting. But you've gotta admit that this show does make Tori look slutty. Like in one episode, Tori goes tongue wrestling with Kat's boyfriend. And lets not forget she did the same thing with Beck on the pilot episode. That made her look really bad in my point of view. Overall, she's good though

Jade: Talk about being a bitch. Sometimes the way she treats Tori is entertaining, but it mostly is annoying. Deep down in side you know she loves Tori.

Kat: The only thing Kat has going for her is that she's really sexy and adorable. That's it. She's pretty dumb overall.

Andre: Cool guy. Good actor.

Beck:Same as Andre.

Robbie: Wtf is wrong with this guy? Hes always messing stuff up for everybody. He's really weird in a funny way.

Rex: Funniest character on there. Just don't call him a puppet or he'll get pissed.

Trina: Three words. "Nobody likes you!"

Humor: This show is funny most of the time. I just hate how they rip lines off of other shows such as "No chiz" or "this guyyy". But yeah it keeps me laughing. My favorite episode was the one when they got thrown in jail and they sang "I Want You Back".

Thats my review guys! Have an ass pinching day!!moreless

Victorious should come back.

By yeahbro19, Apr 22, 2014

This is the best show ever it was better than icarly and wayyy better than samandcat best show ever seen.

The last good show Nick has ever made.

By Disney4life, Mar 01, 2014

Victorious was an awesome show. It had much more hits than misses, and offered improvement over iCarly. Then, without warning, some moron at Nick thought it necessary to cancel it forever! And even worse still, what do we get in its place? Marvin MORON, and Sanjay and Cancer. Once the spinoff Sam & Cat ends, and they finally give SpongeBob and The Fairly OddParents the boots, Nick will officially be dead. May this show live on forever on DVD!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2 (originally posted last year on July 16): Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.

UPDATE ON MARCH 1: I totally agree SodaDog! Same for you Naygirl13.moreless

An amazing show that never ever got a proper ending.

By SodaDog, Feb 28, 2014

I really liked this show better than iCarly when it came out because it had memorable musical numbers! I really wish that show got a proper ending.

Victorious should come back

By Naygirl13, Feb 18, 2014

It was an awesome show Sam and cat is wack!!!

My third favorite show of all time (after Friends and Suite Life on Deck) - and the best show on Nickelodeon!

By TheLittleB, Feb 08, 2014

So, the only reason this show got a lower grade is because I compared it to Glee. I gave Glee an 8 and even though this show is my third favorite, it's nowhere near Glee. Let's see why:

Plot - the plot was really great. The only thing I didn't like about the plot is that it basically said that everybody's dreams come true, which is not true. As much I hate to type it, some dreams don't come true, and the plot implies that they all do. But other than that small detail, the plot was extremely intriguing and fun. Except for Rex. He could somehow talk on his own. I'll never understand that.

Acting - flawless. Absolutely flawless. All the actors (especially Liz Gillies and Daniella Monet) are outstanding and the show couldn't have asked for better actors.

Characters - they're all really good! I just really hate that the show treats Tori (her actress, Victoria Justice, too) better than the rest of the cast! Like in season 1, the episode Robarazzi, Tori was picking a zit and the audience went 'hahaha!'. In the same episode Sinjin revealed that he was collecting teeth from cousins of ex presidents and the audience went 'ewwww'. A few episodes before that when a heat wave hit LA, they were all dehydrated so Robbie decided to drink some water from the aquarium and the audience went 'ewww' again. Now, normally, this would be ew, but he was suffering a heat wave and was dehydrated! Also, in the blooper episode, Christopher Cane introduces Victoria the last, as if she's some sort of a sugar on top, saying that she's the 'star of the show'. Alright, she is, but she's definitely not my favorite character and Liz and Daniella both act better than Victoria. Other than the writers treating Tori better, the characters are all so fun, funny and just great!

Romance - not that good. It would be SO much better if Tori and Andre ended up together! Ever since the pilot I was certain they would, and then they both end up alone. Like wth? Oh, and I also hate Beck and Jade together. They're a horrible couple. Jade is always so mean to Beck and doesn't let him have any girl friends. Their relationship is based on making out. I would have preferred Cat and Beck. Beck was always so nice to Cat and always protected her from everything. Cat was always interested in what Beck had to say, unlike Jade who only cared about being mean to Tori. I don't care who Jade ends up with, but if I had to choose I'd say Robbie. And Trina, I really don't know. Maybe the Shawn guy.

Drama - there was a perfect amount of drama in the show and I have nothing to say about it. It was brilliant.

Humor - eh. The writers were trying to be funny too hard so the humor became pretty unrealistic after awhile. Also, the laugh track was kind of spammed sometimes. But overall, the humor was cute and ditzy and I liked it.

Overall - the drama, the plot, the acting and the characters were really good, the humor's okay, and the relationships suck. It's still the best show on Nick though. Luckily I have a different kind of Nickelodeon which keeps showing reruns and didn't even show season 4 yet, so I'll watch it for a while :D But when it goes away, I'll definitely miss it :( I'll still download it from time to time though, and I'll always remember it. A decent C+ to B- in my opinion.

UPDATE: I gave it a bad grade after comparing it to Glee. Glee sucks now so Victorious is better to me.moreless

Bring it back

By charityanthony75, Jan 24, 2014

Victorious was the best show I have ever watched on nick in fact I still watch the old episodes. Nickelodeon is stupid to cancel it and they need to make more new episodes. Sam and cat will never be as good as victorious but they might have a chance together . Bring it back!!!!

In tears laughing

By lovelyjubbley, Dec 22, 2013

Unlike other nick shows, victorious is actually unbelievably funny. It has fresh, unique plot story's which are random and funny. It's different to other shows because things actually go wrong for the main characters and it isn't cheesy

Good show

By mewtwo151, Dec 15, 2013

It's too bad this show got cancelled, but it was still fun to watch.

Load More Reviews